Jake and/or Francis: Any recruiting rumors? | Syracusefan.com

Jake and/or Francis: Any recruiting rumors?

Hate to be negative nancy but I see Coleman being a spring commitment - after he sees which players are leaving which schools

I hate to do this because its just gonna piss some of you off...but I expect some significant news (not sure if its good or bad yet, but I think its good) to break in the next 24-48 hours. I can't disclose details yet...it could be detrimental. You guys will know it when you see it. (not DC2 -related).

I hate to do this because its just gonna piss some of you off...but I expect some significant news (not sure if its good or bad yet, but I think its good) to break in the next 24-48 hours. I can't disclose details yet...it could be detrimental. You guys will know it when you see it. (not DC2 -related).

:cool:

Place your bets.

Nerlens Noel is reclassifying to 2012 and is committing to Cuse?

Thanks Jake!

I refuse to speculate . . . . . . . . since I know nothing anyways.:)

Bees is finally coming out of the closet:D

After the near lynching of Cantor over playing ACC games in NYC, the ACC has decided to offer Rutgers and will give them the title of New York's team.

It was probably the JB/Gross comments.

...lay odds on one of two things happening...Noel is coming and most likely in '12...or Jefferson is coming...my preference is Noel in '12

Drummond is going to be ineligible. Noel is reclassifying to '12 and going to commit. The reason Jake doesn't know if it is good news or bad is he isn't sure if Noel is coming to Cuse or going to take Drummond's vacated spot at UConn. Just my guess.

Your Killing Me Smalls

Melo joining the staff during the lockout.

he will lockup the #1 class for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015. 2016 might be too young at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom