Jake are you expecting any | Syracusefan.com

Jake are you expecting any

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
verbals this weekend, or is everyone still a shopper?
Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I am ... so an oral-free weekend I suppose.

Hence the benefits of having multiple types of anniversaries- marriage, meeting date, engagement date... call me a but keeping those in the memory box serve well.

Hence the benefits of having multiple types of anniversaries- marriage, meeting date, engagement date... call me a ***** but keeping those in the memory box serve well.
I can remember only one of those dates. Mainly because I share my bday with it.double whammy tho, guranteed something that day.

Hence the benefits of having multiple types of anniversaries- marriage, meeting date, engagement date... call me a ***** but keeping those in the memory box serve well.

*****. (kidding)

I can remember only one of those dates. Mainly because I share my bday with it.double whammy tho, guranteed something that day.

haha I actually fell into it.. I had one of those stupid electronic organizers ( gift from an aunt that never found its way to the yard sale bin) and she put all those dates in there. Then she forgot it.. I found it after coming back home to get some stuff after we bought our house.. Ill be damned if I wasn't going to use that to my advantage...

haha I actually fell into it.. I had one of those stupid electronic organizers ( gift from an aunt that never found its way to the yard sale bin) and she put all those dates in there. Then she forgot it.. I found it after coming back home to get some stuff after we bought our house.. Ill be damned if I wasn't going to use that to my advantage...
I'm all for whatever helps a man in this regard.

If there was any chance of Jake showing his face in this thread, it's now out the window just like your hummers on any other day than your anniversary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom