James Vollono (ST coordinator) | Syracusefan.com

James Vollono (ST coordinator)

Lukeyloo

Reigning 2004 Syracuse CYO Free Throw Champ
E Rob got shredded after how our D performed against Ohio, so it’s only right that Vollono does too.

That was the worst ST performance by a Cuse team that I can remember. I mean AWFUL.

By my count:
• blocked FG
• blocked punt
• kickoff OOB
• onsides kick recovered by GT

E Rob got shredded after how our D performed against Ohio, so it’s only right that Vollono does too.

That was the worst ST performance by a Cuse team that I can remember. I mean AWFUL.

By my count:
• blocked FG
• blocked punt
• kickoff OOB
That’s certainly fair. Nearly cost us the game.

On the punt there were 3 different GT players who were there to block the kick. No idea what the heck Diggs and Villari were told to do on the onside kick, but it was bad.

Agreed.blocked kick. Blocked punt. And an embarrassing onside kick coverage.

Separately, good lord did Villari have a bad game not counting blocking.
Villari could be most overrated player on this board since the Joe Donnelly days. Donnelly was a cross between Kellen Winslow and Mike Ditka if you were on the board back then

Agreed.blocked kick. Blocked punt. And an embarrassing onside kick coverage.

Separately, good lord did Villari have a bad game not counting blocking.

Also a great punt returner in Pena and he’s been able to do nothing because there is zero blocking. I’d have to watch again but it looked like 2 XPs almost got blocked.

By my count:
• blocked FG
• blocked punt
• kickoff OOB

And still we beat a ranked team. Very impressive, despite all those errors.

I’d ask for his keys tomorrow morning. At this level you can’t have that stuff going on. It was a disgrace.
Yeah and good luck hiring another ST coordinator after you canned one 2 weeks into the season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom