James with a nice half... | Syracusefan.com

James with a nice half...

Hope his stroke comes back; that would extend our bench to 8 for the tourney.

Hate to say it, but I will, I called it. I knew all this practice time would settle southerland down. I called 3 triples so he has some work to do stil imo.

He's got his senior year next year. If Melo and Waiters are really gone, he's going to need to step up.

Hope his stroke comes back; that would extend our bench to 8 for the tourney.
Agreed. He hustles and battles underneath and there isn't a forward in America who runs the court and gets back more quickly on defense.

I actually think that at some point James is going to put it together for us in a big way. Hope it is this years tournament because I think when the light comes on it will come on in a big way.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1byvdd

When he took that 3 pt shot shortly after he sank his first one, it looked good and I really hoped it would swish. I think if he had made it, UL could have packed it in right there because James was going to go off big time.

I'm not sold. He's always shown flashes and then disappears.

There's a james lovefest on this board every time he looks half decent in a game.

Here's what I have been loving about James lately: he's getting inside and scrapping a LOT more than he ever has in the past. Instead of floating around the perimeter just looking for his shots, he's crashing the boards and actually looking to set up inside a little more, and he's also doing a MUCH better job down low on defense of contesting shots and, again, trying to crash the boards. He needs to realize he's a 6-8 freak of an athlete, and not just a spot up shooter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom