Jawhar Jordan | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Jawhar Jordan

4/5 round pick to 7th round depending on the site.

So, of course, he's a Syracuse guy we can all claim as our own!? :)
Now, that's where I draw the line. He didn't stay for more than a cup of coffee at SU. But it was a promising cup of coffee!
Im lost. What are you saying?

Oh I didnt catch on. How does this relate to Jawhar?

Out of Chandler AZ, Jawhar was the fastest back in the nation with a 4.30 Everyone was very excited to see him eventually be in the football program at SU. They didn't , however, give him enough time to develop at SU and he went to L'ville. A shame.​

DRAFT PROFILE: BIO​

Jawhar Jordan from Hamilton High School was rated a 3-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 3-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Jordan joined Syracuse.​

In 2019 as a freshman Jordan saw action in 4 games for the Orange as he ran for only 105 yards on 15 attempts for an elite 7.0 yards per carry, with one TD, with one fumble. As a receiver he made only 2 receptions for 87 yards.

As a sophomore in 2020 he played just 3 games. and rushed for only 66 yards on 28 carries for only 2.4 ypc, with no TDs, with one fumble. In the passing game he pulled in only 6 receptions for 40 yards.

After the end of the year Jordan transferred to Louisville where as a junior Jordan saw action in just 3 games for the Cardinals. He ran for only 94 yards on 14 attempts for an elite 6.7 ypc, with no TDs, with no fumbles. As a receiver he made only one reception for 24 yards.

As a senior in 2022 he played in 12 games and ran for 700 yards on 133 carries for an impressive average of 5.3 ypc, with 2 TDs, with one fumble. In the passing game he had 8 receptions for 74 yards.

As a fifth year senior in 2023 he played in 13 games and ran for an elite 1123 yards on 181 carries for an elite average of 6.2 ypc, with 13 TDs, with 2 fumbles. In the passing game he had 21 receptions for an elite 246 yards.

Out of Chandler AZ, Jawhar was the fastest back in the nation with a 4.30 Everyone was very excited to see him eventually be in the football program at SU. They didn't , however, give him enough time to develop at SU and he went to L'ville. A shame.​

Jawhar Jordan from Hamilton High School was rated a 3-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 3-star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Jordan joined Syracuse.​

In 2019 as a freshman Jordan saw action in 4 games for the Orange as he ran for only 105 yards on 15 attempts for an elite 7.0 yards per carry, with one TD, with one fumble. As a receiver he made only 2 receptions for 87 yards.

As a sophomore in 2020 he played just 3 games. and rushed for only 66 yards on 28 carries for only 2.4 ypc, with no TDs, with one fumble. In the passing game he pulled in only 6 receptions for 40 yards.

After the end of the year Jordan transferred to Louisville where as a junior Jordan saw action in just 3 games for the Cardinals. He ran for only 94 yards on 14 attempts for an elite 6.7 ypc, with no TDs, with no fumbles. As a receiver he made only one reception for 24 yards.

As a senior in 2022 he played in 12 games and ran for 700 yards on 133 carries for an impressive average of 5.3 ypc, with 2 TDs, with one fumble. In the passing game he had 8 receptions for 74 yards.

As a fifth year senior in 2023 he played in 13 games and ran for an elite 1123 yards on 181 carries for an elite average of 6.2 ypc, with 13 TDs, with 2 fumbles. In the passing game he had 21 receptions for an elite 246 yards.
That is so depressing to read. I will never understand why dino wouldn’t give the guys some play just to atleast show them they will truly get there chance later on.

That is so depressing to read. I will never understand why dino wouldn’t give the guys some play just to atleast show them they will truly get there chance later on.
He was our starting rb his second year. He got hurt. Not sure how Dino didn’t play him. Tucker just emerged after he got hurt.

Huh? He was the starter as a redshirt freshman until he got hurt. He left because he didn't think the oline would get fixed and he'd have to constantly run full speed into a wall. I can't blame him for leaving. It probably worked out better for him.

Thanks for the recap. I followed Jawhar since HS and throughout college. He over came some challenges and ended on a good note. I wish him all the best. I’m sure he has SU in his heart. That’s why I shared his announcement tweet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom