Jawhar Jordan | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Jawhar Jordan

Jordan is killing it. It took him a few years. He wasnt ready to carry the load in 2020 especially with a rag tag offensive line Cuse had.
He went through a lot to get here after HS in Chandler, AZ.

He was a bright light for me running a 4.37 40.

I don't think he was utilized properly got injured and transfered.

Wish he was still here. Very glad to see he is prospering in Louisville.

He went through a lot to get here after HS in Chandler, AZ.

He was a bright light for me running a 4.37 40.

I don't think he was utilized properly got injured and transfered.

Wish he was still here. Very glad to see he is prospering in Louisville.
Would have killed it in an Erv Philips or Tutu Atwell type role.

Would have killed it in an Erv Philips or Tutu Atwell type role.

He did NOT want to be a slot guy.

Even though you are 144% correct.
Dude woulda crushed it there.

Can’t force a kid who wanted to be a RB to be a WR.

He did NOT want to be a slot guy.

Even though you are 144% correct.
Dude woulda crushed it there.

Can’t force a kid who wanted to be a RB to be a WR.
He likely plays out of the slot at the next level. Tyreek Hill played both HB and wideout in college.

He’s physically bigger now - noticed that in Louisville highlights this year. In prior years I recall looking at him and thinking he was too small to withstand the rigors of D1 football for a whole season. Not anymore. Glad we aren’t playing them this year, their offense looks goooooood and he’s a big part of that.

He likely plays out of the slot at the next level. Tyreek Hill played both HB and wideout in college.
Seem like every fan wanted to put him in the slot. He had issues catching the ball when he was at Cuse. You cant force a good athlete to do things he is not good at when he can help you with something he's naturally good at.

Seem like every fan wanted to put him in the slot. He had issues catching the ball when he was at Cuse. You cant force a good athlete to do things he is not good at when he can help you with something he's naturally good at.
I think we all saw what a similar build, shifty type athlete could do out of the slot in Erv so it was natural to think Jordan would be the next in line for that. Since we really haven’t had that slot threat guy in a while.

But yeah if you can’t catch not really going to work.

I think we all saw what a similar build, shifty type athlete could do out of the slot in Erv so it was natural to think Jordan would be the next in line for that. Since we really haven’t had that slot threat guy in a while.

But yeah if you can’t catch not really going to work.
Yeah I was just mentioning that we all had that thought. Not that it was a bad thought

Was disappointed Jawhar Jordan left.

I like Lequint Allen better.

Not going to root for him anymore, given that he transferred to a school / program / fanbase which I loathe.

Last edited:
I wish we could give more people a chance then running one player into the ground
Preseason he said he wasn't going to do that this year. Granted there haven't been a lot of possessions in games when Allen was overworked, but Price deserved more of a shot. And when they surprisingly did use two backs at the same time on that TD drive it worked so well they quickly stopped using it. Just amazing.

Yeah. We knew what we were potentially losing when he left- I remember folks were not happy.
It was mixed. People that saw his talent weren't happy. People that saw lackluster numbers but weren't able to see the context for those numbers didn't think we were losing much.

I wish we could give more people a chance then running one player into the ground
See; Devito, Schrader, Tucker, et al. It seems Dino would rather play a hurt, semi-effective starter, rather than a healthy backup. That's just another sign that our talent evaluation and team depth continues to be abysmal. Why it's never effectively addressed is yet another indictment of HCDB.

See; Devito, Schrader, Tucker, et al. It seems Dino would rather play a hurt, semi-effective starter, rather than a healthy backup. That's just another sign that our talent evaluation and team depth continues to be abysmal. Why it's never effectively addressed is yet another indictment of HCDB.
Yeah, the last last dinged up or generally ineffective starter that was replaced was Dungey in ‘18. looking back it absolutely blows my mind, knowing what I know about Dino now.

OG had a friggin LIMP in the Colgate game and Dino still ran him out there. Tucker vs Wagner and so many others. I have to stop, I am making my self upset again.

I love Cuse (for so many reasons) and I will support them through thick and thin but I can’t wait till were on the other side of this (this is the first time I have admitted this out loud)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom