JB at Lehigh Valley-HGS Showcase: who is he watching? | Syracusefan.com

JB at Lehigh Valley-HGS Showcase: who is he watching?

arbitragegls

All Conference
According to Reggie Rankin at the HoopsGroup, JB is at Lehigh Valley watching the HGS Showcase...Francis, Jake, etc...anyone know who in particular he is scoping out?

According to Reggie Rankin at the HoopsGroup, JB is at Lehigh Valley watching the HGS Showcase...Francis, Jake, etc...anyone know who in particular he is scoping out?

Briscoe I believe

Briscoe I believe

Tyler Ennis. He may have been there to watch Briscoe too but isn't he a freshman? I watched a little of it and GMac was sitting next to JB watching the game.

They seem to be putting a lot of emphasis on ennis all of a sudden... Just a week or so ago it seemed that he was a lost cause for the Cuse with his high interest in Zona ... interesting

P.S. We haven't even offered Ennis yet ... maybe we were there considering that as well or just there to offer Briscoe

Tyler Ennis. He may have been there to watch Briscoe too but isn't he a freshman? I watched a little of it and GMac was sitting next to JB watching the game.

JB is smart to take the mayor of Scranton with him whereever he goes in the Lehigh Valley. Might be better cache then if he were able to travel with #15 - lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom