JB on Colin Cowherd's show | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

JB on Colin Cowherd's show

lebron is in the conversation as greatest ever because people are assuming hes gonna win a bunch more championships. if he doesnt then he wont surpass jordan no matter how many mvps he wins.
I, for one, haven't made any such assumptions. I think he is one of the five best players ever . . . because of the way he has played the game for the last 10 years.

and, for you, he won't surpass Jordan even if he somehow managed to win 7, 8 or 9 championships. You will find a way to discount every single one of them just as you have his first.

I, for one, haven't made any such assumptions. I think he is one of the five best players ever . . . because of the way he has played the game for the last 10 years.

and, for you, he won't surpass Jordan even if he somehow managed to win 7, 8 or 9 championships. You will find a way to discount every single one of them just as you have his first.

if he wins 6+ playing at or near the level hes been playing at ill have no problem saying hes the best ever.

I don't think this thread was "hijacked" so much as it evolved. Capt. Tuttle's intent was not to hijack the thread, but his point simply turned the conversation in a new direction.

This is another reason why thread view is superior, btw. it allows sub-threads in a conversation to develop away from the main body, and those not caring for the sub-thread can easily avoid it. Maybe the looming software upgrade will allow a thread view option.

I like Thread-view, too. But it seems to me that turning the conversation in a new direction without addressing the main point, (what Boeheim said) is the definition of a hijacked thread.

I like Thread-view, too. But it seems to me that turning the conversation in a new direction without addressing the main point, (what Boeheim said) is the definition of a hijacked thread.
so, does that mean you have hijacked the hijack?

or has the conversation naturally evolved - as conversations are wont to do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom