JB On The Trail | Syracusefan.com

JB On The Trail

Derp, I thought it was an acronym for someone on team final... I googled LAX on team final. :bat:

You serious? I thought you meant you didn't care about women's lacrosse.
:rolling:

Appears Albany City Rocks are playing there. Hameir - Jimmy - the Glens Falls kid?

Joe Girard,hopefully Mika Adams-Woods. Definitely Isaiah Stewart. Maybe the Team Takeover guys too. We like those guys usually...that would include Brandon Slater.

I'll laugh and type Cameron Reddish and Louis King.

He was watching Buddy and Albany City Rocks at the Team Final Scrimmage in NJ. D1 coaches are not allowed at these events but since Buddy is playing, JB is exempt from the rule. Buddy shot the ball really well and the whole team looked pretty good. City Rocks lost to Team Takeover the best 17u team that I saw at the event, they are really good! City Rocks beat another EYBL team, Boo Williams, pretty easily. By far, Reddish was the highest profile player at the event and drew a lot of attention.
Some content and screenshots of tweets—

Below is an overview of the event and talks about Reddish, Battle’s younger brother, and others who SU may have interest in--
Team Final Scrimmage: Recruiting Notebook

Team Final Scimmage Tweet.jpg

Team Final Scimmage Tweet 1.jpg
team final 4.jpg

Hopefully he was at the Dinosaur BBQ in Troy talking with Duarte.
About what, the prep or JUCO school he will be attending to get his grades in order so he hopefully get to a big name college down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom