JB On The Trail | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB On The Trail

Anyone know or read anywhere who we plan on visiting/have visited? Usually gives pretty good insight into who some of the staff's top priorities are.

About what, the prep or JUCO school he will be attending to get his grades in order so he hopefully get to a big name college down the road.
Took him to see about a job, if no college next year.

What? Why is he at Dinosaur BBQ? Shouldn't he be out recruiting and visiting prospects? Does JB really need time to eat?
funny enough some (rather esteemed) people are saying pretty much this on twitter, but without the irony/sarcasm

This is getting frustrating..obviously we can't have our entire staff on the road and our circumstances are different but wouldn't that make you think that the 2 guys we can have on the road would be out absolutely hustling to get things done? Yet we have heard hardly ANY news on our staff doing in homes or visiting with any kids...what the heck is going on I don't understand it? Daily there are updates and some if these coaches are literally all over the place recruiting and trying to make it happen...heck shouldn't griff been to Florida yet to visit with 18 class 5 star antwann jones after he showed interest in our school once griff was hired? Or any of our ny/nj kids I mean not like that's too far for our staff to go show them some love? Really would like to know what our staff is thinking lately because it absolutely feels like and looks like we are getting out worked.

He was watching Buddy and Albany City Rocks at the Team Final Scrimmage in NJ. D1 coaches are not allowed at these events but since Buddy is playing, JB is exempt from the rule.

Just great...

Now, the NCAA will accuse him of improperly recruiting his son and being at a prohibited event.

They will dock us 40 scholarships over 10 years and then declare that this is both our punishment and North Carolina's...

Just great...

Now, the NCAA will accuse him of improperly recruiting his son and being at a prohibited event.

They will dock us 40 scholarships over 10 years and then declare that this is both our punishment and North Carolina's...

Speaking of Buddy - first session of EYBL is this weekend so presumably Boeheim will there for that.

This is getting frustrating..obviously we can't have our entire staff on the road and our circumstances are different but wouldn't that make you think that the 2 guys we can have on the road would be out absolutely hustling to get things done? Yet we have heard hardly ANY news on our staff doing in homes or visiting with any kids...what the heck is going on I don't understand it? Daily there are updates and some if these coaches are literally all over the place recruiting and trying to make it happen...heck shouldn't griff been to Florida yet to visit with 18 class 5 star antwann jones after he showed interest in our school once griff was hired? Or any of our ny/nj kids I mean not like that's too far for our staff to go show them some love? Really would like to know what our staff is thinking lately because it absolutely feels like and looks like we are getting out worked.

Deep breaths. It's going to be ok. For all any of us know, Griff could be in contact already with Antwan Jones.

no way, not true if not reported by _____

If you're going to make a post like this then say the name. You embarrass yourself with these passive aggressive posts then cower when called out on it like in your "are u part of the crew" thread.

Anyways, glad to see us out there working. Interesting Swider is one of the first visits. He's a great shooter and would be nice to add. Can never have too many shooters, especially ones that will probably be around for 4 years.

Speaking of Buddy - first session of EYBL is this weekend so presumably Boeheim will there for that.
This isn't necessarily a comprehensive list, but best I can tell at least the following 2018 targets will be at the EYBL event this weekend...

Cam Reddish
Simi Shittu
Jalen Smith
Louis King
Brandon Slater
Antwan Jones
Hameir Wright
Cole Swider
Jeenathan Williams

Plus 2019s like Isiah Stewart, cole Anthony, Andrew nemharbd, joe girard, etc.

Good opportunity for Boeheim to watch and catch up with a few important prospects.

This isn't necessarily a comprehensive list, but best I can tell at least the following 2018 targets will be at the EYBL event this weekend...

Cam Reddish
Simi Shittu
Jalen Smith
Louis King
Brandon Slater
Antwan Jones
Hameir Wright
Cole Swider
Jeenathan Williams

Plus 2019s like Isiah Stewart, cole Anthony, Andrew nemharbd, joe girard, etc.

Good opportunity for Boeheim to watch and catch up with a few important prospects.

May as well add Buddy. I think he's a player for us based upon what I've heard of his early AAU practices.

May as well add Buddy. I think he's a player for us based upon what I've heard of his early AAU practices.

Hmmm. Everyone complaining about Cuse not being active recruiting trail. Boeheim visiting Tucker in Georgia, Swider in New Hampshire, at the EYBL, going real hard on Ayala, numerous offers out for 2018 studs...sounds like Jimmy and the Cuse staff has been real busy to me.

Can't be in ever place all the time.

Trust the Process!

I'm confused on this because it was reported both autry and JB are in VA for EYBL

Can we have more than two on the recruiting trail yet? Is so either Griff or Gerry.

Can we have more than two on the recruiting trail yet? Is so either Griff or Gerry.
Yeah we gotta get clarity. Obviously they know when they can have more on the trail so I guess we'll have to see

When does the cutback on number of recruiters on the road at the same time end? It feels like this probation has been a decade long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom