JB On The Trail | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB On The Trail

I'm happy to see Red out there. He's too talented of a recruiter for us to not use more often.
Any idea who Red is in Dallas to watch?

Seems like the majority of the recruits we are connected with are at EYBL in VA or UAA in NYC

Just looked through the player list and only names that jumped out to me were Carmody and Duke.

A few other top recruits (Langford, Quickley, etc) but those were the only 2 I noticed that we've been linked to much so far.

Just looked through the player list and only names that jumped out to me were Carmody and Duke.

A few other top recruits (Langford, Quickley, etc) but those were the only 2 I noticed that we've been linked to much so far.
Frankie Policelli?

So sounds like JB and Red were both in Virginia yesterday for EYBL.

JB will obviously be sticking around today to see City Rocks again, especially since they'll be going up against Cam's team.

Will be interesting to see if Red sticks around another day too or makes it 3 events in 3 days to shoot up to NYC for the Sid Wilson - Eric Ayala matchup. Looks like he could check out Prentiss Hubb and the Sports U guys too based on the schedule

Great article explaining how our coaches are recruiting with the sanctions. And, how having Buddy on the City Rocks can benefit Syracuse. I wish it explained what kind of contact JB can have with other players while watching Buddy. He is allowed to watch City Rocks games, even during dead periods, but must leave the gym promptly after the games, but is he allowed to go to dinner with Buddy and the other players and things like that?

Great article explaining how our coaches are recruiting with the sanctions. And, how having Buddy on the City Rocks can benefit Syracuse. I wish it explained what kind of contact JB can have with other players while watching Buddy. He is allowed to watch City Rocks games, even during dead periods, but must leave the gym promptly after the games, but is he allowed to go to dinner with Buddy and the other players and things like that?

So you're thinking that if you did have an explanation of the applicable NCAA regs, they would actually make sense?

why would the BasketBall not be scheduled at least week later when the open period is over?

ponderous

It's been this way for years and each spring I scratch my head as to why they would schedule the event during one of the few open evaluation weekends of the year. I'm sure there's a reason but it's really odd.

So you're thinking that if you did have an explanation of the applicable NCAA regs, they would actually make sense?
I know that "the rules" depend upon who they are applied to. I just don't know if Syracuse is still in the dog house, or if we have payed our penalty and are good to go.

I know that "the rules" depend upon who they are applied to. I just don't know if Syracuse is still in the dog house, or if we have payed our penalty and are good to go.

I'm thinking they have a clause that JB can dine with Buddy and his friends but they can't use the men's room at the same time.

How come JB brings GMac and not Red?
Trying to teach him how to get it done...

Had to take a joking jab given all the hate spewed on the poor guy. Carry on..

I wouldn't risk it. Buddy eats at separate table

I wouldn't risk it. Buddy eats at separate table
That is one way to go. Or...JB and Buddy order 8 large pizzas and then go "Oh darn, my eyes were bigger than my stomach, there is no way we can finish these. Guys, can you help us out?"

That is one way to go. Or...JB and Buddy order 8 large pizzas and then go "Oh darn, my eyes were bigger than my stomach, there is no way we can finish these. Guys, can you help us out?"

Yeah but let Coach go for a walk and Juli can close the deal. Would be hard to tell her no- she's so sweet

So who was in Dallas that Gmac was there to see? Seems like it would've been better to have someone at UA in NYC, preferably Griffin in his home city.

Are all our top targets scheduled to play again this weekend (in Indy?)? If so, having only Griffin there and holding the BasketBall at this time seems like poor planning. With the restrictions still in place, it seems borderline stupid to waste the last open period, no? Hopefully, Autry will also make his way out there for a day.

So who was in Dallas that Gmac was there to see? Seems like it would've been better to have someone at UA in NYC, preferably Griffin in his home city..

Duke?? Llewelyn??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom