JB on with Gottlieb at 3:15 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

JB on with Gottlieb at 3:15

Pics or you got nothing. Let's see those Polaroids...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. JAPpy girls away from home for the first time and ready for sexual misadventures. Unfortunately the phone camera was yet to be invented so alas, the evidence remains permanently in my brain but it’s only ephemeral in the real world.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. JAPpy girls away from home for the first time and ready for s e xual misadventures. Unfortunately the phone camera was yet to be invented so alas, the evidence remains permanently in my brain but it’s only ephemeral in the real world.

As long as you could avoid the drama... Things were the same in 03 to 06 and I'm sure are the same now. Marek is smart to find himself a good looking gal who most likely isn't generating a weekly soap opera on a daily basis lol. I know you know what I'm talking about...

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. JAPpy girls away from home for the first time and ready for s e xual misadventures. Unfortunately the phone camera was yet to be invented so alas, the evidence remains permanently in my brain but it’s only ephemeral in the real world.
Keep digging...your histrionics sound like something straight out of Springsteen's "Glory Days". Do us all a favor and save them for your next high school class reunion.

Last edited:
She’s okay. I mean I’m only 5’11” and was a poli-sci major and I did better than then that as a freshman. This kid has supermodels in his future with everything he’s got going for him.

I’ve got no problem with your opinion and ensuing comedic posts about your exploits.

I feel obliged to point out that you’re a native English speaker preying on JAPpy gals (no doubt from LI & NJ) while Marek’s game is handicapped by still learning the language.

In other words - what quality Slovak lady would you have enticed when you were his age? ;)

I’ve got no problem with your opinion and ensuing comedic posts about your exploits.

I feel obliged to point out that you’re a native English speaker preying on JAPpy gals (no doubt from LI & NJ) while Marek’s game is handicapped by still learning the language.

In other words - what quality Slovak lady would you have enticed when you were his age? ;)

You make an excellent point. I overlooked Marek’s Eastern European handicap. With this in mind I will re-evaluate his cheerleading friend and say kudos to the Slovakian Slayer.

And, just to be clear in the age of #metoo, there was no ‘preying’ going on in my so-called ‘glory days’. The lovely Long Island Lolitas that I had the good fortune to canoodle with were as willing and happy to enjoy my company as I was theirs. At least that’s what they told me after assuring me that size doesn’t matter - whatever that means.

She’s okay. I mean I’m only 5’11” and was a poli-sci major and I did better than then that as a freshman. This kid has supermodels in his future with everything he’s got going for him.

sure looks like he has a double boner there . LOL

As long as you could avoid the drama... Things were the same in 03 to 06 and I'm sure are the same now. Marek is smart to find himself a good looking gal who most likely isn't generating a weekly soap opera on a daily basis lol. I know you know what I'm talking about...
I showed my son's each this video. One followed it and snagged one in the wife zone. The single one is still playing in the danger zone...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom