JB will be on WFAN with Francesca today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

JB will be on WFAN with Francesca today

Francesa 1862 is a classic. I love how all the regular joe fans that call in, including the one's from the South, all have Brooklyn accents. LOL!

Call me back in 150 years to ask about A-Rod. LOL.

Man I hate Franfatshit. I like sports talk radio but around here his WFAN show is the only one that comes in clear. Since ESPN moved to an FM station it doesnt reach far enough from the city, even though Kay sucks too he is a lot better to listen to than Francesca

Are you a slave? ARE YOU A SLAVE? No??? Then how do you know they want to be freed??!?!

"Underground railroad"? "I dont know what your talking about" You know Mike Harriet Tubman. "who"? "Alright thanks for the call" "You know folks you call in here making stuff up like this". "Harriet Tubman, what kind of name is that".

Now I can't give you direct play by play, I'll get in troub- oh wow, was that a direct hit? why isn't McClellan sending in the second line?!?

Now I can't give you direct play by play, I'll get in troub- oh wow, was that a direct hit? why isn't McClellan sending in the second line?!?

LOL the whole Civil war one is hilarious. Nothing beats him talking about the underground railroad and Harriet Tubman I nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard.

Hasn't been the same w/out Maddog. Hours of Francesca pontificating about...nothing, were a little too much- so I stopped listening!
mikeMaddog.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom