JB's Friday presser | Syracusefan.com

JB's Friday presser

SWC, I cant get anything to work on suathletics... What was JBs jab?

That Georgetown was the only team to ever play both zone and man for man equally well because John practiced defense five hours a day. he said you can't do that now, although who knows what they are doing behind locked doors? I guess it was a jab more at Georgetown than Big John specifically.

SWC, I cant get anything to work on suathletics... What was JBs jab?

Summary:

You can't practice zone and man and be good at both because there isn't enough practice time. John Thompson II used to spend 5 hours a day on defense but you aren't allowed to practice as much now. Maybe they still do there, no one knows because they lock the doors.

That Georgetown was the only team to ever play both zone and man for man equally well because John practiced defense five hours a day. he said you can't do that now, although who knows what they are doing behind locked doors? I guess it was a jab more at Georgetown than Big John specifically.

Summary:

You can't practice zone and man and be good at both because there isn't enough practice time. John Thompson II used to spend 5 hours a day on defense but you aren't allowed to practice as much now. Maybe they still do there, no one knows because they lock the doors.

lol thanks guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom