JB's Postgame Presser | Monmouth | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

JB's Postgame Presser | Monmouth

according to sports reference, Benny is shooting about 46% from twos and about 31% from threes. Not saying it’s good but thats not terrible or deserving of the response JB gave.
I looked that up, too, after i heard his condescension in the press conference about Benny’s shooting not being good. He said he’s shooting like 22 percent from 3 or something (wrong). I wish Donna had had the numbers in front of her to add the follow up facts. She should break those out for the next press conference. Benny’s shooting numbers have been improving. That said, JB is right that he needs to attack the basket more.

We're kinda sorta approaching a bubble team! That's some coaching right there. Take that you haters.

Someone posted in the Next 7 games thread, that Syracuse could run the table and all of sudden people would be making stupid predictions about the team.

I looked that up, too, after i heard his condescension in the press conference about Benny’s shooting not being good. He said he’s shooting like 22 percent from 3 or something (wrong). I wish Donna had had the numbers in front of her to add the follow up facts. She should break those out for the next press conference. Benny’s shooting numbers have been improving. That said, JB is right that he needs to attack the basket more.

Jb’s retort would likely be “22% in practice”

Look, he’s rarely in the best of moods in these, but my God. Extra angry. Judah, Joe and sort of Jesse are the only reasons we won. Goes after Bell for not boarding, which is warranted… Maliq isn’t ready according to him… Benny can’t shoot at all according to him. It was a really strange one.

Look, he’s rarely in the best of moods in these, but my God. Extra angry. Judah, Joe and sort of Jesse are the only reasons we won. Goes after Bell for not boarding, which is warranted… Maliq isn’t ready according to him… Benny can’t shoot at all according to him. It was a really strange one.
Sorry, missed this thread… everything covered

So I am watching Gonzaga play Washington, the other night, and it was terrible basketball.
I think every game I watch has been terrible basketball. My wife asked me at one point if there are any good teams. I said there are good teams, it is just all the basketball is not good. College basketball is just not a good product in its current state, especially early in the year when all teams are all new.

did anyone bring up the enormous foul discrepancy . 26-6 ? c'mon that's the ballgame donna !
if that stat flipped the board would lose it's collective hive mind.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom