JB's Presser after Duke | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after Duke

We love you Jimmy!!!

I called this one! Great game all around!

We are back!

Book it!!!

I'll tell you what. I know OB hit a few 3's tonight, but that dude is just lost in space. I thought he was going to take the ACC by storm this year and he looks beyond horrible. I really believe he can get himself together and have a great year still.

It always amazes me how he cites statistics after a game like rainman. He’s rarely wrong on what he cites. Even got the Pitt victory margin.

he def has a stat sheet in front of him? or were you kidding?

How good does that have to feel for JB?

Beat #1 Duke at Cameron and get to have Buddy be a part of it, including making a contribution to the win.

No really I’m not trying to stir anything up.

what a win! JB out-coached K in this one...

still have to quibble a bit about the GT game - I think the approach on offense has a lot to do with the types of shots and thus shooting % - personally I think it is more complex than "we just didnt make shots"

"If only he can make a freaking layup" Jim speaks for all of us on Oshae

OB is channeling his inner terrence roberts... when every layup attempt is an adventure.

Not kidding. Sometimes he looks down at it to get numbers, but mostly he’s not. He’s also quoting stats from other games. He’s a bit of a savant in that regard.

agree. he cites stats and 'instances' like rainman. I've noticed this over the years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom