JB's Presser after ODU | Syracusefan.com

JB's Presser after ODU

JB is ultimately responsible for filling the 5 position. if the players suck. then he sucks too.

"We don't box out in the zone. We play an area."
I've heard/read stories of him saying this, but never heard him saying it directly. Yowza.

I'm conflicted on his tone. On one hand, it was nice to see him handle it with grace and without 'indignation,' and on the other hand it seemed like a guy resigned to a certain fate and not caring so much about it. Hate to say it, but Buddy is our 'sentence.'

we had the superior athletes on the court. so why do we fall ? i'd guess planning and execution.

"We don't box out in the zone. We play an area."
I've heard/read stories of him saying this, but never heard him saying it directly. Yowza.

I'm conflicted on his tone. On one hand, it was nice to see him handle it with grace and without 'indignation,' and on the other hand it seemed like a guy resigned to a certain fate and not caring so much about it. Hate to say it, but Buddy is our 'sentence.'
he was indifferent but i thought he did not look well either

bridesmaid in waiting thing was a joke. JB wasn't going anywhere. Hop made a good decision.

Agreed. Mike was essentially pushed out. I respect JB for all that he's done at SU, but have zero respect for any man that puts himself above the program's welfare. He'll be remembered most for his last few years at SU. It's been painful to watch SU play the last 3-4 years, sans the tournament runs. Poetic justice I suppose, he's taking from his own legacy. I really, truly hope this opinion to be made wrong.

bridesmaid in waiting thing was a joke. JB wasn't going anywhere. Hop made a good decision.

Agreed. Mike was essentially pushed out. I respect JB for all that he's done at SU, but have zero respect for any man that puts himself above the program's welfare. He'll be remembered most for his last few years at SU. It's been painful to watch SU play the last 3-4 years, sans the tournament runs. Poetic justice I suppose, he's taking from his own legacy. I really, truly hope this opinion to be made wrong.

I disagree, he'll be remembered for 2003, but it should be Mike's program right now. I'd bet Mike has Washington above us by the time JB leaves.

We’re never going to get much offense from Pascal other than ft’s or an alley oop. His low post moves are laughable. Our offense as a team is so bad again if someone isn’t hitting shots were gonna lose.

we had the superior athletes on the court. so why do we fall ? i'd guess planning and execution.
Everybody says that, but with the exception of the Battle matchup I’m not so sure. OB performs like a decent 6th man on a mid-major and Carey only saw 9 min.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom