Jeckyl and Hyde | Syracusefan.com

Jeckyl and Hyde

realcusefan888

Walk On
after sleeping on it i woke up today feeling even worse after our no-show yesterday. the disturbing jekyl and hyde persona of this team simply falls on MARRONE AND NASSIB. heres why:

MARRONE: people, last week we did prove we DO have the talent so anytime we show up and play like we did collectively yesterday its the scheme and motivation. cant you see the pattern here? we play scared and to our oppoenents style on the road! we had an immense amount of fortune with road wins against rutgers, wvu, and usf last year...in those games the offense rode the defense and only needed to make a few plays. marrone came into yesterdays game looking for a 16-14 battle...thats THEIR style doug!!! WE DONT PLAY AGGRESSIVE OFFENSE UNLESS WE ARE PLAYING AN EXPLOSSIVE OFFENSE ON THE OTHER SIDE. weird!!!

also, the team was flat and not ready, some want to call it a letdown, yes, it happened but shouldnt after an extra day to prepare! HET DOUG, YOU WERE SLEEPING YESTERDAY TOO! TURN AROUND AND YELL AT SOMEONE!!!

NASSIB: I WANT TO LOVE THE KID AS A QB. too many deer in headlights games.
*tired of hearing about the o-line, every college qb is pressured...its about pocket awareness and sliding and buying time, stepping up, not retreating and yes, running!!! he continues to be mechanical and lacks the moxy of a playmaker.
*he is obviously scared to throw a pick!!! overthrowing every open reciever by 10 yards ensures that NOBODY willl catch it! thats or he is too jacked up for a qb. HELL, he is bigger than any linebacker we have...tone it down in the wgt room ryan and demonstrate an ounce of touch!

In Marrone's defense you can't really be Jekyll and Hyde when you played 1 good game and 7 bad ones.

Fluke and Hyde

You're mad because SU didn't throw enough deep balls down the field, and you're mad because Nassib couldn't connect on the deep balls he did throw.

Oh, and you're mad because Marrone didn't lose his composure on the sideline like a spastic teenager.

Got it.

Yeah, c'mon.

Last thing we needed yesterday was the coaches losing their .

UL came out of the locker room flying - seeing their teammate who survived a broken neck probably had something to do with it.

Our guys reacted with personal fouls and poor play. They were settled down enough to have a shot in the 3rd Q. That's coaching.

Please work on your reading comprehension extreme...not sure what you mean by your comment on the deep balls...and yes people...college football coaches yell! Its called intensity...but turning around and fist pumping and encouraging the kids shows leadership and the needed to b woken up. He wasn't even reacting to through personal fouls!? In his first 2 years he would have been in the kids face...instead we get that scared and worried look...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

after sleeping on it i woke up today feeling even worse after our no-show yesterday. the disturbing jekyl and hyde persona of this team simply falls on MARRONE AND NASSIB. heres why:

MARRONE: people, last week we did prove we DO have the talent so anytime we show up and play like we did collectively yesterday its the scheme and motivation. cant you see the pattern here? we play scared and to our oppoenents style on the road! we had an immense amount of fortune with road wins against rutgers, wvu, and usf last year...in those games the offense rode the defense and only needed to make a few plays. marrone came into yesterdays game looking for a 16-14 battle...thats THEIR style doug!!! WE DONT PLAY AGGRESSIVE OFFENSE UNLESS WE ARE PLAYING AN EXPLOSSIVE OFFENSE ON THE OTHER SIDE. weird!!!

also, the team was flat and not ready, some want to call it a letdown, yes, it happened but shouldnt after an extra day to prepare! HET DOUG, YOU WERE SLEEPING YESTERDAY TOO! TURN AROUND AND YELL AT SOMEONE!!!

NASSIB: I WANT TO LOVE THE KID AS A QB. too many deer in headlights games.
*tired of hearing about the o-line, every college qb is pressured...its about pocket awareness and sliding and buying time, stepping up, not retreating and yes, running!!! he continues to be mechanical and lacks the moxy of a playmaker.
*he is obviously scared to throw a pick!!! overthrowing every open reciever by 10 yards ensures that NOBODY willl catch it! thats or he is too jacked up for a qb. HELL, he is bigger than any linebacker we have...tone it down in the wgt room ryan and demonstrate an ounce of touch!

if its still bothering you that bad you need to occupy your time with something, how about you create a occupy the dome movement or something just like wall street.

Not sure what you mean by "aggressive offense" then. We took shots downfield.

Maybe Nassib should have yelled louder?? Maybe we needed to commit MORE personal fouls? Would that be aggressive enough for you.

My mind is fine albanycuse...but if loses like this don't bother ya a little your just a casual fan...just go pick apples and look for the score when you get home...

My mind is fine albanycuse...but if loses like this don't bother ya a little your just a casual fan...just go pick apples and look for the score when you get home...

yeah good one dude. youre basically getting over worked up, letting it control your mood over a football game that you have no control of. this was a big disappointment yesterday but im over it and sure as hell cant do anything about it except donate millions for new football facilities to attract recruits :cool:

It's all Nassib.

The team goes as Nassib goes. If Nassib hits half of those receivers, then it's a completely different ballgame.

It's unfortunate that people are missing the great point you made here.

if its still bothering you that bad you need to occupy your time with something, how about you create a occupy the dome movement or something just like wall street.

What a holier than thou, pompous & completely arrogant post. RCF888 is dead on. And, don't forget, this is an internet fan forum, where fans come here to vent too. You do not have to agree, but I would take up his advice about reading comprehension. Just as your signature claims...that's a good thing too!

What a holier than thou, pompous & completely arrogant post. RCF888 is dead on. And, don't forget, this is an internet fan forum, where fans come here to vent too. You do not have to agree, but I would take up his advice about reading comprehension. Just as your signature claims...that's a good thing too!

you should add yourself to the reading comprehension list as well. are you guys going to stay mad all year because of yesterday? i dont agree with him or you but i dont feel the need to make up some names as you do mr holier than the devil just because i told him to pretty much get over it.

you should add yourself to the reading comprehension list as well. are you guys going to stay mad all year because of yesterday? i dont agree with him or you but i dont feel the need to make up some names as you do mr holier than the devil just because i told him to pretty much get over it.

Stop being so extreme. Less than 24 hrs. is hardly one year...good for you though that you get over things more quickly then us devil types...you probably got over all them Catholic Church scandals a lot easier also...;)

Stop being so extreme. Less than 24 hrs. is hardly one year...good for you though that you get over things more quickly then us devil types...you probably got over all them Catholic Church scandals a lot easier also...;)

lol

I don't buy the "we didn't try to be explosive on offense" argument. I think we threw the ball deep more yesterday than any other game this season. We just couldn't connect on them. If Nassib hits two of those six or so deep passes, we're having much different conversations today.

Also, the "Doug needs to scream at people" argument is stupid, especially on a board where we routinely lambaste Brian Kelly. I trust Doug to know how to motivate his kids better than people watching on television who only see what's going on when the camera decides to pan to our sideline.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom