Jennifer Love Hewitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jennifer Love Hewitt

JLH4.gif
Should have known with this crowd that posting this thread had possibilites.

WARNING: INCOMING BLASPHEMY

She is quite possibly the most overrated woman in America. Is she ugly? Certainly not but nor is she a 10.

JenniferLoveHewitt-TheClientList006.gif

She just keeps coming through that door!

She is quite possibly the most overrated woman in America. Is she ugly? Certainly not but nor is she a 10.
I kind of like her. She is healthy. I think cameroron diaz is way overrated.

let me guess...you are a manti te'o fan

Cameron Diaz has not aged well.
I'd rather have my nuts run over by a herd of stampeding cattle than see Cameron Diaz naked.

She's gotten absolutely brutal over the years.

I'd rather have my nuts run over by a herd of stampeding cattle than see Cameron Diaz naked.

I'm pretty sure if I had to chose between seeing any woman naked I'd still pick that over the cattle stomping.

I'm gonna have to agree with this one
Let me send you a copy of About Schmidt and make you watch the hot tub scene on a continuous loop for 24 straight hours, then.

Let me send you a copy of About Schmidt and make you watch the hot tub scene on a continuous loop for 24 straight hours, then.

Am I allowed to drink during this?

Bates is still better that cows stomping on my nuts. Plus, 24 straight hours affords a lot of time to drink, post here, and ignore the TV.

Am I allowed to drink during this?
No. And you can't apologize to your junk for the damage being inflicted. They have to sit there and take it, just like your eyes.

No. And you can't
apologize to your junk for the damage being inflicted. They have to sit there and take it, just like your eyes.

Hrm, let me talk this over with my junk for a little bit, see how he feels about it. I'll get back to you.

Pics or it didn't happen

I agree. I haven't seen a Diaz moving in a few years, but I have a hard time she's gone downhill that much.
Oh no?
cameron_diaz_weinstein_company_golden_globes_party.jpg

She's morphing into Glenn Close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors