jerami grant down to 2? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

jerami grant down to 2?

After all that has transpired that would be quite surprising. On it's face, the decision for him as to which team among those he has considered is the best team/program would clearly be Cuse.

I'd be happy to have him commit to SU, but it would be very weird. Francis03's last post makes sense to me. Why take second visits to MD and RU if he was still so high on SU. Finishing out your scheduled visits is one thing but scheduling and going on second certainly had me thinking we were out.

TheRecruitScoop Alex Kline

After attending the Rutgers game on Thursday, Jerami Grant is at the Maryland game tonight. He will decide between the two this week.
Is this kid reliable with his information? He's 17 years old. Heck I would trust Francis info before I would this youngster.

Th3 Hype, who is basically the Rutgers board version of Jake or Francis, says Grant is expected to announce that he's Cuse bound today.
interesting

Grant played for Team Takeover, a program in which Red used to coach for. Cox is known to be shady but Grant didn't play for and wasn't affiliated with the DC Assault squad.
Your on the money on that quote DC Assault coach is known as a shady person who only has his best interest first, Team Takeover coach I have only heard excellent things about. Of course I am a little onsided Team Takeover is my favorite AAU team, them and BABC.

I'd be happy to have him commit to SU, but it would be very weird. Francis03's last post makes sense to me. Why take second visits to MD and RU if he was still so high on SU. Finishing out your scheduled visits is one thing but scheduling and going on second certainly had me thinking we were out.

if he is in fact expected to commit to SU, maybe he was taking second visits to the others just to make sure he was making the right choice...

that is the only logical reason IF he is actually going to commit to us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom