jerami grant down to 2? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

jerami grant down to 2?

Ughhh!!! Now we just have to pray to the bball gods that Coleman doesn't pick UK. Otherwise 2012 will truly be the end of the world.

Ughhh!!! Now we just have to pray to the bball gods that Coleman doesn't pick UK. Otherwise 2012 will truly be the end of the world.
Go to bed you have school in the morning.

Grant played for Team Takeover, a program in which Red used to coach for. Cox is known to be shady but Grant didn't play for and wasn't affiliated with the DC Assault squad.

Who could resist playing in the RAC?!?! Hard to compete with that type of history and tradition.
Some say the RAC looks like a nuclear waste storage facility, but you rarely see cement blocks stacked so nicely. It captures the charm of industrial NJ perfectly.

800px-Louis_Brown_Athletic_Center_outside.JPG

Some of these remarks are kind of ridiculous. You guys are ripping apart a 17? year old kid simply because he may not choose our team. Sure,

Nope...ripping him for picking a loser program like Rutgers. Completely understand that the situation at Syracuse may not be right for him or much of anyone this year (with lots of guys returning) but Rutgers...really? He reportedly was considering SU, Maryland, Va Tech and Oklahoma along with Rutgers...just don't see how you choose Rutgers over any of those programs. Rutgers??? I mean after all, its Rutgers.

AdamZagoria Adam Zagoria

Virginia Tech and Syracuse still in mix for Jerami Grant, along with Maryland & Rutgers, source with knowledge tells SNY.tv.

I don't mean to be a dick or anything, but I think it'd benefit the board to keep threads consolidated. Right now on the first page, there are four threads about Ledo and three about Grant. I'm sure the Ledo threads will dissipate since he committed, but it might help keep things clean.

lets hope his coach is blowing smoke

Grant is just unhappy that I don't want to party with him now.

Nope...ripping him for picking a loser program like Rutgers. Completely understand that the situation at Syracuse may not be right for him or much of anyone this year (with lots of guys returning) but Rutgers...really? He reportedly was considering SU, Maryland, Va Tech and Oklahoma along with Rutgers...just don't see how you choose Rutgers over any of those programs. Rutgers??? I mean after all, its Rutgers.

Rutgers has the potential to be a solid program. No reason they can't be a mid-tier program, going to the NCAAs 2/3rds of the time or so. They need the right coach more than anything. Rice may be the answer.

Yeah I have a hard time understanding why someone with options would choose Rutgers in hoops.
dane miller's a loser ? we more or less put him there . shouldda couldda wore orange.

I would take the latest report more seriously if he had visited SU once again. If he had loved SU so much, there would've been no need to give second visits to all of these other schools. Especially the likes of Rutgers, when the HOF coach who has shown major interest in you, main pitch is that he can help you win a title and get into the NBA. How many title's and pro's are coming from the Rac? Not hating, just kicking the truth.

Maybe I'm in the minority but personally I'm glad we passed on Dane Miller. Nice defensive player but offensively flawed. Would rather give minutes to CJ.

I would take the latest report more seriously if he had visited SU once again. If he had loved SU so much, there would've been no need to give second visits to all of these other schools. Especially the likes of Rutgers, when the HOF coach who has shown major interest in you, main pitch is that he can help you win a title and get into the NBA. How many title's and pro's are coming from the Rac? Not hating, just kicking the truth.

Francis do you think immediate playing time is the biggest factor here? Seems strange that Maryland and Rutgers jumped to the front of the pack this late in the game.

Who could resist playing in the RAC?!?! Hard to compete with that type of history and tradition.

I know, seriously. Ever since Johnny Flynn turned that place into a de-facto SU home court, I think the recruits get confused as to who actually plays there. Dumb kids. :bat:;)

Rutgers has the potential to be a solid program. No reason they can't be a mid-tier program, going to the NCAAs 2/3rds of the time or so. They need the right coach more than anything. Rice may be the answer.

Seems like Rutgers has had the potential to be a solid program for quite some time now.....maybe it will happen, but then again maybe they're just Rutgers.

Francis do you think immediate playing time is the biggest factor here? Seems strange that Maryland and Rutgers jumped to the front of the pack this late in the game.

Definitely is IMHO. Grant was very high on SU during July, and most behind the scenes belived once he visited, he wouldn't hesitate to commit. Once that didn't happen and he started to give second visits to all of these other schools. It started to concern me a bit, but I'm quite surprise that Rutgers became such a major player in this one.

Th3 Hype, who is basically the Rutgers board version of Jake or Francis, says Grant is expected to announce that he's Cuse bound today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom