Jeremiah Wilson transferring to Houston | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jeremiah Wilson transferring to Houston

Then we will bring in 20 with the new coach. It gives and it takes
That is what Prime Time (Dion Sanders) at Colorado did but, he did it with just about the whole team .

Is it weird for him to get an offer when they don’t have a coach? How does that work? All offers are contingent pending a coach being hired and approving?
SU doesn't have a HC but they are still inviting kids to visit for the Wake game.
And have told the SU commits that their scholarships are being honored,
All offers are contingent until the papers are signed.

I’ll be honest, surprised he got an SEC offer. He played well in spots for SU. Makes me wonder what went on that his success at Cuse couldn’t be sustained. He didn’t have great physicality, but, still, he literally disappeared. A strike against Dino?? Who knows…

I’ll be honest, surprised he got an SEC offer. He played well in spots for SU. Makes me wonder what went on that his success at Cuse couldn’t be sustained. He didn’t have great physicality, but, still, he literally disappeared. A strike against Dino?? Who knows…
He could never lock in. He would play well then have major gaffs that resulted in touchdown. He constantly lost his man whenever a quarterback extended a play.

He looked great early this might be a guy that the new coach could Re recruit. Expect him gone and to find a decent program.

A lot of our guys unfortunately might have nowhere to go if they enter.

I thought the kid was a really good player. Very aggressive which cost him at times, but a very good tackler for his size and probably the best dancer on the team. I thought he brought swagger and the defense was better when he was in. Not sure what happened but i bet he goes to another P5 school. Him and Bellamy at corner would have been nice next season.

He could never lock in. He would play well then have major gaffs that resulted in touchdown. He constantly lost his man whenever a quarterback extended a play.
I remember that happening once. I thought the kid was a baller.

I thought he was terrible in the next game after Purdue. Clemson maybe? Probably the worst defender on the team. Deserved to be benched, IMO.

I wonder how his reaction was to being benched?

We cant coveniently blame the coach everytime a player under performs. There are players at every school that progress and regress

He’s a P5 cb. Joke that Babers benched him.
I don’t disagree on the talent but he looked very strong early in the season and then looked pedestrian before he got benched. Maybe a change of scenery is for the best for him.

Really depends on the hire but I bet you’re correct.
Remember that for those who portal, some may also be encouraged by the new coach to look elsewhere. It’s not always a bad thing that someone leaves. I’m more interested in who’s leaving and who’s coming in over pure numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom