Jermaine lawrence | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

You aint just whistlin dixie.
Still.
Hurt.

Hey Francis, if you're watching, same article:
"Pope John (6-5) came out firing on all cylinders as it took South Shore an entire quarter to adjust to the dominating presence of sophomore big man Moustapha Diagne, who finisehed with 25 points and 16 rebounds."

That's the dude who played Roberson well, at least to start the game. But then the Beast figured him out and ate his lunch. And probably took his milk money.
Gimme Diagne or Cheick Diallo in 2015.

Cronin going to see him tonight, kids announcing on his birthday in february. I think Cinci is gonna get him.
Don't upset our SJU buddy LVL7lolpup.gif

Cheick Diallo, the dude with 10 blocks in one quarter. That's plain nutty.
Block party will be live with Chino, Goodluck, and Diallo. Matt Park would go bonkers calling out those names.
625356-bonkers_large.jpg

Block party will be live with Chino, Goodluck, and Diallo. Matt Park would go bonkers calling out those names.
Really like this thinking. Zone is so tough when we have an intimidating shot-blocker. Fab last year, Etan one of my favorites, Mookie Watkins. Rak has his moments too, and if he stays another year, he'll get his. Let them keep heaving it from outside.

Jermaine Lawrence to... Cincinnati???? Didn't see that one coming. St Johns sucks.

Cinci will be legit good next year. I think they only lose cashmere wright... maybe Parker. But Kilpatrick is their team.

Does his kid realize that the Big East won't exist after next season? Unless he's one and done, he'll be playing in the Big Mess Leftover Unwanted Conference with the likes of Tulane, SMU, UCF and who knows who else.

Does his kid realize that the Big East won't exist after next season? Unless he's one and done, he'll be playing in the Big Mess Leftover Unwanted Conference with the likes of Tulane, SMU, UCF and who knows who else.

Cinci is making a quiet push to join the ACC... I'm hearing Ga Tech may go to the big ten and Cinci taking there place.

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria
The best part about Jermaine Lawrence's commitment is that no media or coaches will have to deal w/ his rude & incompetent handler anymore.

Always heard a lot of nonsense about this recruitment. Which is why SU rightly so turned up the heat on Roberson back in September. Yo SJU what's up homie, I thought Lawrence was a lock?121018.21.jpg

Adam Zagoria@AdamZagoria
The best part about Jermaine Lawrence's commitment is that no media or coaches will have to deal w/ his rude & incompetent handler anymore.

Always heard a lot of nonsense about this recruitment. Which is why SU rightly so turned up the heat on Roberson back in September. Yo SJU what's up homie, I thought Lawrence was a lock?View attachment 2143
:rolling:
Johnnies, can't even
Squeeze the Charmin!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors