Jermaine lawrence | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

Again, I'm not here to cause trouble, but I'll stay off of here.

o44Z9.png

A friend of mine texted it to me. Rove and our SJU buddy are on par with their predictions ;)

It's a tough call for me, do I like the pictures or the info better from Francis. Then again the pictures are the info, so I like them both equally.

Lawrence down to three, we out, but we got who we wanted already, IMO.
“He could be very good but more than anything else, he needs experience, he needs playing time,” New York recruiting expert Tom Konchalski said. “He needs a lot of repetitions on the court in situations. He’s gotta learn to play hard all the time. When he does, he can be really a factor on the boards, especially on the offensive boards. And he changes ends as well as any big man you’ll find. He’s gotta build up his strength, his stamina and learn to play every possession.”

And there you have it folks!

“He could be very good but more than anything else, he needs experience, he needs playing time,” New York recruiting expert Tom Konchalski said. “He needs a lot of repetitions on the court in situations. He’s gotta learn to play hard all the time. When he does, he can be really a factor on the boards, especially on the offensive boards. And he changes ends as well as any big man you’ll find. He’s gotta build up his strength, his stamina and learn to play every possession.”

And there you have it folks!
Hard for him to do all of that when he seems to get injured every month. Good luck to whoever lands him. I'm expecting a post from our SJU friend in 5,4,3,2,1....

Hard for him to do all of that when he seems to get injured every month. Good luck to whoever lands him. I'm expecting a post from our SJU friend in 5,4,3,2,1....
I was thinking the same thing. I really wish I saw him go head to head against Roberson in that recent tourney. Either way, I hope it's a temporary thing and that he's not injury-prone as he gets older.

Braziller?

I was thinking the same thing. I really wish I saw him go head to head against Roberson in that recent tourney. Either way, I hope it's a temporary thing and that he's not injury-prone as he gets older.
His nickname should be Angel soft.

SJU likely to land Lawrence and only has one ship at this point so would be perfect. Kid isn't soft at all. Injuries don't make you soft. Kid had surgery on his wrist. If SJU lands Lawrence, SJU will have fantastic and long 6'9" front line next year with Jakarr Sampson, Jermaine Lawrence and the nation's best shotblocker Chris Obekpa. I'll take it any day and twice on Sunday.

SJU likely to land Lawrence and only has one ship at this point so would be perfect. Kid isn't soft at all. Injuries don't make you soft. Kid had surgery on his wrist. If SJU lands Lawrence, SJU will have fantastic and long 6'9" front line next year with Jakarr Sampson, Jermaine Lawrence and the nation's best shotblocker Chris Obekpa. I'll take it any day and twice on Sunday.
Where the hell have you been? And Lawrence IS soft. Maybe Lavin can motivate him.

23220757.jpg

Hey Zach!

Cronin going to see him tonight, kids announcing on his birthday in february. I think Cinci is gonna get him.

Angel Soft Lawrence?
You aint just whistlin dixie.
Still.
Hurt.

Hey Francis, if you're watching, same article:
"Pope John (6-5) came out firing on all cylinders as it took South Shore an entire quarter to adjust to the dominating presence of sophomore big man Moustapha Diagne, who finisehed with 25 points and 16 rebounds."

That's the dude who played Roberson well, at least to start the game. But then the Beast figured him out and ate his lunch. And probably took his milk money.

You aint just whistlin dixie.
Still.
Hurt.

Hey Francis, if you're watching, same article:
"Pope John (6-5) came out firing on all cylinders as it took South Shore an entire quarter to adjust to the dominating presence of sophomore big man Moustapha Diagne, who finisehed with 25 points and 16 rebounds."

That's the dude who played Roberson well, at least to start the game. But then the Beast figured him out and ate his lunch. And probably took his milk money.
Didn't read the article, was it hemmrhoids?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom