Jermaine lawrence | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Jermaine lawrence

If he pick the Johnnies over us I would be suprised but I guess anything can happen. I like to see Lavin get that program going but now that we are leaving BE I don't really care as much. I thought BE was more fun to watch when SJU and Providence and the Hall were good. Since we won't be playing them I hope NCSU, GT, Maryland, and Wake step their game up

Providence and the Hall were good? When did this happen?

imagepng_2_2.png

Providence was good back when Florida's coach was a pudgy little overachieving pain in the ass.

My final list is UNLV, St Johns, Syracuse and Cincinnati.
Looking forward to this upcoming season. Still making my decision in the spring.

Looking forward to this upcoming season. Still making my decision in the spring.
Kind of surprised UNLV and Cinci made it...

Sure wouldn't mind getting Dakari now and if someone leaves in the spring nabbing Lawrence.

Kind of surprised UNLV and Cinci made it...
And what happened to Ky and UCLA... who supposedly joined the sweepstakes late in sink with the formation of Lawrence's posse.

Isn't he supposed to be a stud? Any red flags? Why aren't some other powerhouses involved now?

To me that indicates he is waiting to see who leaves for us

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

3 schools that pay and Syracuse!

And what happened to Ky and UCLA... who supposedly joined the sweepstakes late in sink with the formation of Lawrence's posse.
They were over the salary cap.

To me that indicates he is waiting to see who leaves for us

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

i concur. we have so many different but good scenarios for the forward position. A) Roberson commits B) Roberson goes elsewhere and we go hard for a Lawrence or Vonleh, or whats his name...wiggy something. C) CMC relassifies (which is not what i hope what happens) or D most likely i think-a duo of CJ, Rak, DC2 returns...one of that group is not going to be here, prolly DC2. oh and not to mention, Gbinije and Grant are both going to be really good next yr. as Cusetown states...first world problems.

Oh...but...but...but the SJU fan that posts here will try to convince you that SJU is now a powerhouse program... :eek:

Not yet, but soon. People asking why UK and others are out. Lawrence did have some type of posse that I heard have been distanced from a bit and now it is his mother/family handling the recruitment decisions. That is a positive, regardless.

Not yet, but soon. People asking why UK and others are out. Lawrence did have some type of posse that I heard have been distanced from a bit and now it is his mother/family handling the recruitment decisions. That is a positive, regardless.
the way it should be.

Thanks for the awesome internet rumors. Can you please break down his game based on some youtube videos, please?

St Johns is not getting Lawrence.

I think he's jealous that there's only 10 people on the St Johns board so he has to come here to find people that will talk to him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom