Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Jesse Edwards in portal and transfers to WVU

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fact that are athletes are living with a roommate at Skytop shows that this is Administration and recent AD's are stuck in 2000's era. None of this has to to due with NIL and I'm not saying we should build a $40mm dorm to house our revenue generating athletes (men and woman) to avoid any title IV issues. But this school has had a cash cow for several decades and paid it's HoF coach a home town discount. The only time we reinvested was when there was a the threat of Dome roof collapsing. Old Manley was a dump and needed to be to torn down and those were private contributions that allowed for the Melo Center to happen. Anytime you wonder what will SU do ask yourself this, how will it impact our bottom line? I knew Red or GMAC would be the next head coach just by looking at our history.

Last edited:
What a change of events...we go from talking about a high profile transfer coming with the coach hire to nothing...thinking judah is staying (still a possibility) to talk that he's out of here and now Jesse bouncing due to NIL issues...now looking to replace Jesse with Abou Ousman from North Texas and not Hunter Dickinson. It's been a wild ride this offseason already!

If we couldn't keep Jesse because Weitsman's out and the NIL bag reserves are too light, I have a hard time believing we'll be able to offer up what's necessary to get Dickinson or another high profile center from the portal...

Who knows but also sounds like Boeheim has his work cut out for him on the fundraising side of things... as in we need a new sugardaddy.

He is visiting West effin Virginia? OMFG LOL. They are the ones with the high bid that is also international compliant? Well ain't that a m_ther f_cker. If I was not on my phone I would be giphing the hell out of this.

He is visiting West effin Virginia? OMFG LOL. They are the ones with the high bid that is also international compliant? Well ain't that a m_ther f_cker. If I was not on my phone I would be giphing the hell out of this.

39503079_0.jpg

They also got Kerr Kriisa from the portal. He is from Estonia. It seems like they have no problem with finding money for international players...

Kerr has never seen a shot he doesn’t like. He’s like if Kelly Oubre were crossed with Philip Seymour Hoffmann character from Along Came Polly. Every Arizona fan was worried about him.

This all just feels like a sick joke... Nightmare... Idk I'm speechless

Could be worse.

At least WVA is a bigger school by a few thousand undergrads...

At least it's not Gtown... they are half our size under 8K undergrads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom