Living Legend
Per the Athletic
CF8F9E66-294B-4393-B626-376C33A2450C.jpeg

Pg-?
Sg- Buddy
F-Benny
?
C-Jesse
Maybe by the end of the week we can have this filled out.Of course we might not know any incoming transfers, but at least we might know we can have a competitive team by then.

Hopefully Jesse can be in Syracuse for most of the summer and gain the additional strength he needs. He has the potential to be huge in the middle for us defensively AND offensively with more strength.

Hope he is in the gym right now working on his footwork, his drop steps and his baby hooks. Very glad that he proved me wrong towards the end of the year. I think if he puts in the work this summer he can have a really big year next year.

Hopefully Jesse can be in Syracuse for most of the summer and gain the additional strength he needs. He has the potential to be huge in the middle for us defensively AND offensively with more strength.
It's sad that we wish for this. Poor kid probably hasn't seen his family since last August. As a dad, I can't fathom that.

Fast forward to August 2021...

Jon Rothstein “confidants deeply entrenched in upstate New York say Jesse Edwards is up to 7’4” with a 9’2” wingspan and is hitting 3s with regularity”
"Huge upside in the 2-3 zone"

It's sad that we wish for this. Poor kid probably hasn't seen his family since last August. As a dad, I can't fathom that.

No need for guilt trip. I get what you’re saying. Just hope he can come back stronger, which is something that did not happen last year.

Really hope Frank stays because that would make Sidibe's decision fairly inconsequential. Desperately need Kadary to stay and be a star at PG and then one of AG/Q and everything else would be a cherry on top. I'd be completely happy with Joe being the 3rd guard out of 3 and backup both guard spots. That's what he was made for. Jesse/Frank should be able to handle the 5. Just a matter of who will be teaming up with Benny/Jimmy Jr. to fill up the 80 mins on the wings. Would really not be happy to have 0 returning minutes there. Its absolutely bonkers how much the ceiling for the team will rise/fall depending on if Kadary/Q are filling those 2 spots. Top 10 vs. Top 40 I'd say.

No need for guilt trip. I get what you’re saying. Just hope he can come back stronger, which is something that did not happen last year.
Not intended for just you. I feel the same way. It's my own struggle that I was commenting on.

Pg-?
Sg- Buddy
F-Benny
?
C-Jesse
Maybe by the end of the week we can have this filled out.Of course we might not know any incoming transfers, but at least we might know we can have a competitive team by then.

Same article, Gutty said Joe is coming back.

OK, so we are locked with:
Buddy
Benny
Jessie

Good start. Let's bring some more guys home.
4 confirmed back with Joe, 2 confirmed leaving - then Q who is testing the waters

Maybe we can send Brad Pike or whoever the strength coach is to Amsterdam for the summer :cool:
And if Marek is coming back, I'm guessing he'd want to make his first trip home in like 2 years by my count. Brad could work with them both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom