Jim Delaney | Syracusefan.com

Jim Delaney

what? who cares?
Well, his agressiveness has driven conference realignment more than anyone else’s.

If there’s no Jim Delany. The Big East might not have disintegrated.

And he would continue to push for a larger Big 10 conference in the future. His retirement is a significant development.

Well, his agressiveness has driven conference realignment more than anyone else’s.

If there’s no Jim Delany. The Big East might not have disintegrated.

And he would continue to push for a larger Big 10 conference in the future. His retirement is a significant development.
Within 10 years all that is left is Big10 and SEC. The rest is footnote.

Within 10 years all that is left is Big10 and SEC. The rest is footnote.
I’m not so sure about that, there’s still 3 major networks + 3 major streaming players, they’re not going to go around pretending to be friends forever

I’m not so sure about that, there’s still 3 major networks + 3 major streaming players, they’re not going to go around pretending to be friends forever

The BigEast ( a great baskeball league) is without a television contract going forward because fox just took Big10. ACC will have Florida ST, Miami, and Clemson picked off for SEC. Big10 already picked off Maryland and will pick off a couple others just like they did to PAC with UCLA and USC.

ESPN and the ACC are dead. We are on the lifeboat like 300 other D1 teams.

The BigEast ( a great baskeball league) is without a television contract going forward because fox just took Big10. ACC will have Florida ST, Miami, and Clemson picked off for SEC. Big10 already picked off Maryland and will pick off a couple others just like they did to PAC with UCLA and USC
Basketball doesn’t drive the revenue, so that’s a pretty bad example. I won’t be getting worried until I see one of the major networks drop out of the college bids

Basketball doesn’t drive the revenue, so that’s a pretty bad example. I won’t be getting worried until I see one of the major networks drop out of the college bids

Exactly. And we are about to have the best Football programs poached from our league.

Exactly. And we are about to have the best Football programs poached from our league.
And you’ll still have networks who need football to broadcast. They’ll keep another 2 conferences relevant simply through the larger fan bases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom