Jim Harbaugh | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jim Harbaugh

I would think the NY Giants job would be more appealing to him than Indy with that drug addict owner. I could see Dallas as well if Jerrah sours on Garrett. I doubt he takes the Indy job b/c of Luck.
Giants have an old QB and less salary cap space. Plus NY media to deal with and in a division with Wentz and Dak. Indy is a better job

The Colts is a better job than the Giants?

Holy :bat:
It is by far. Easier division. Proven YOUNG QB already on the roster. More salary cap space. Do not have to deal with the NY media.

It's not even close Indy is by far the better job. Then, you mix in the fact with the Giants job you will be fighting it out with Wentz and Dak the next 15 years and both look like stud QB's on the rise getting better and better (Wentz will probably be league MVP this year) who the heck wants to deal with that in a league where QB's rule and have so much power on teams winning and losing with the way the rules are set up. You don't have that in Indy at this time. It's Blake Bortles for crying out loud and Marriotta who couldn't lead a TD drive vs the Browns last week.

If he left he would miss the sleepovers with the recruits far too much. He is staying! :)

I hate that anyone outside the SEC even knows who Finebaum is. He has a crappy radio show where he works as Alabama's president of promotions. If it wasn't for the SEC's run during the BCS era and ESPN insisting on shoving them down the nation's throat, he'd be nothing more than the regional sports talk guy he should still be.
Apparently you listen or else how would you know?

It is by far. Easier division. Proven YOUNG QB already on the roster. More salary cap space. Do not have to deal with the NY media.

It's not even close Indy is by far the better job. Then, you mix in the fact with the Giants job you will be fighting it out with Wentz and Dak the next 15 years and both look like stud QB's on the rise getting better and better (Wentz will probably be league MVP this year) who the heck wants to deal with that in a league where QB's rule and have so much power on teams winning and losing with the way the rules are set up. You don't have that in Indy at this time. It's Blake Bortles for crying out loud and Marriotta who couldn't lead a TD drive vs the Browns last week.

We 100% sure that Andrew Luck is a bonafide franchise qb. It sounds like he isn't playing at all this year and he's beat up a ton. Guy hasn't been to a superbowl yet. I'd say he may be as good as Eli Manning but i haven't seen anything to support he's much better than him.

I think we're over selling how good the Colts are and underselling how dysfunctional the operation is.

We 100% sure that Andrew Luck is a bonafide franchise qb. It sounds like he isn't playing at all this year and he's beat up a ton. Guy hasn't been to a superbowl yet. I'd say he may be as good as Eli Manning but i haven't seen anything to support he's much better than him.

I think we're over selling how good the Colts are and underselling how dysfunctional the operation is.

The guy has been playing behind a terrible o-line with awful talent around him, its because of him they have been somewhat competitive.

Apparently you listen or else how would you know?
I used to listen to local sports talk here in Knoxville, mostly because they don't air anything national. They would rather keep their heads buried deep in the SEC sand at all times. His regional show is the closest thing to a national one they air, and I caught it a few times. I don't listen anymore, partly because he and the local hacks got old quick. I stopped listening to him before I gave up on the local guys. I turn the channel anytime I see him on espn. Does that clarify?

He is beat up, because the GM and head coach suck and can't get him an o-line. Harbaugh isn't stupid and will protect his guy from Stanford.

Eli Manning is almost retired, Luck's best years are ahead of him. Let's not make this about taking a job based on Eli vs Luck cause that is no debate. The Colts job is better and it's not even close. Plus Harbaugh's wife calls the shots, she didn't want him to go to Miami and forced him to take the SF job. Then he had to ask her permission to go to Michigan. There is no way in hell his wife is moving to NYC. And if you don't think she doesn't call the shots...Google it!

He is signed through 2021. His injury isn't that serious. There is no doubt
the only thing that would give me pause to agreeing with you is that ownership of the two teams. You want to work for that guy?

I used to listen to local sports talk here in Knoxville, mostly because they don't air anything national. They would rather keep their heads buried deep in the SEC sand at all times. His regional show is the closest thing to a national one they air, and I caught it a few times. I don't listen anymore, partly because he and the local hacks got old quick. I stopped listening to him before I gave up on the local guys. I turn the channel anytime I see him on espn. Does that clarify?
Was just kidding. He certainly is an SEC homer, but he does know football and what is going on in the SEC.

the only thing that would give me pause to agreeing with you is that ownership of the two teams. You want to work for that guy?
If he gives him total power, lets him hire the GM, final say over the draft, final say over the 53 man roster ...yeah anyone would work for that guy. Especially with Luck on the roster already.

It is a for real possibility he gets traded.
No it isn't...lol. They would never get enough in return to justify trading him plus the salary cap hit would be enormous and that prevents that in and by itself

The Colts is a better job than the Giants?

Holy :bat:
He also mentioned dak!!!

Wentz is good, but u don't run from him out of fear.

Seriously, please...

You take the job because of Eli.

You take the job because u can groom your next QB as Eli will be gone in 2 years if he's the new coach.

Luck isn't going anywhere, he's going to be a salary albatross with all his injuries and ownership there is a mess.

I don't know what the Giants will do, and as I've said numerous times...they usually hire someone they know, but it may be time to radical.

There's worse options than harbaugh for sure.

Finebaum is wrong way too frequently and about so many different things to boot. His audience is mainly SEC folk, so he’ll say something negative about a great coach like Harbaugh because his base eats it up. Finebaum’s schtick is actually more clown show than it is substance.

He's supposed to be a QB guru and he can't find a QB.

What I came in here to post. He's stifled his offense by not being able to recruit at that position. They're a one-dimensional team that can't even get the one thing they do right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom