Class of 2016 - Jimmy Boeheim Verbal to Cornell | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Jimmy Boeheim Verbal to Cornell

Would he be able to get the 'parent is an SU employee' free/reduced tuition? I wouldn't see that as a hurdle, just wondering how athletes would fall under that. Does Autry Jr get to go to SU for free?
pretty sure, yes. Tuition anyway

Jasoncuse said:
Would he be able to get the 'parent is an SU employee' free/reduced tuition? I wouldn't see that as a hurdle, just wondering how athletes would fall under that. Does Autry Jr get to go to SU for free?

95% off tuition.

Many very good players at NAIA level. I worked at an NAIA school and we had nine DI transfers on our team. Many didn't like where they started but did not want to transfer and sit out a year so transferred to NAIA to play immediately. We had a kid who played with us who made it to the Lakers for a couple years and won a ring with Kobe.

Many very good players at NAIA level. I worked at an NAIA school and we had nine DI transfers on our team. Many didn't like where they started but did not want to transfer and sit out a year so transferred to NAIA to play immediately. We had a kid who played with us who made it to the Lakers for a couple years and won a ring with Kobe.

Mike Penberthy?

Is he a preferred walk-on candidate? Would he want to play for his dad? Does anybody know if he's maybe similar to an Andy Rautins-type of guy?

SUFan44 said:
Is he a preferred walk-on candidate? Would he want to play for his dad? Does anybody know if he's maybe similar to an Andy Rautins-type of guy?

No.

Last I heard he was going to prep school in hopes of raising his stock.

Wow. He scored 3 points as a sophomore. That isn't an average. He scored 3 points as a sophomore.

Averaged 10.8 ppg as a junior.

Two really impressive jumps over the past 2 years. JB has to be very proud of him.

So you're saying Kjo has a future here?

Any chance of a Davidson or Harvard? 2 excellent schools with 2 great coaches in 2 great areas.

CusefanATL said:
Any chance of a Davidson or Harvard? 2 excellent schools with 2 great coaches in 2 great areas.

Not sure if true or not, but I've heard Ivy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom