jimmy boeheim | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

jimmy boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
hulk smash GIF

Was just asking. He said last week decision coming soon its the worst kept secret he is coming here.

he'd ostensibly be blocking a younger player with more upside, and ostensibly be given more minutes than he deserves.

I would have no problem with him coming if he actually were going to get minutes on objective merit.
Yessir.
Hope it won't be another season of PT debate -that would be awful.

Am I missing something? Who is our third forward other than Benny and Swider as it currently stands? Is he counting Q?
What kind of feedback could QG receive this early in the process? Maybe several people already told him it’s too soon?

Of course, JB has penciled in guys in the past and it hasn’t worked out for him.

What kind of feedback could QG receive this early in the process? Maybe several people already told him it’s too soon?

Of course, JB has penciled in guys in the past and it hasn’t worked out for him.

Either that or QG was planning to return but just making sure to get the feedback to help him prepare going into next year? I know nothing but would happily run with that one.

I missed that comment.. in this thread?

What comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online