jimmy boeheim | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

jimmy boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that but everybody said complete lock. Also worried how bad it would look for us as a program and JB if he doesn't come here.
Wouldn't look bad at all. Jimmy is going to make the best decision for himself not Syracuse. How do you come up with these takes? Do you ever just take 1 second and think before you post?

Yes. Was out the other night and was a group of people just talking about the program and said Jimmy Jr has offers from Duke and Gonzaga. So I get nervous. Just want official so we know the roster.

Regardless of who has offered him, you didn’t hear that. You read that here from people joking around.

Regardless of who has offered him, you didn’t hear that. You read that here from people joking around.

Just want a decision. One way or another. Been a rough offseason. He's difference between bubble team and in the field.

I'm getting nervous. There. Especially when people around town are talking his high major offers are from Duke and Gonzaga. Especially coming off how non committal he has been and quiet.

Lol who said Duke?

I had expected him to end up at a school like Northwestern. P5, great academics, presumably lots of PT.

Whether you know this afternoon or 2 months from now, the roster will be what the roster will be. No sense worrying about things you can't control.

1618517151873.png

It's Coppin State but he shows some nice moves, a good motor and shot that looks like Buddy's.
it's also year and a half old footage so it's safe to say he's improved his game since he last played.

i really want jimmy i think he would be a great addition

It's Coppin State but he shows some nice moves, a good motor and shot that looks like Buddy's.
Yeah, seems like a guy that can help us.

A fundamental, grinder who is 6’8” 215 lbs and can knock down an open jumper is welcome any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom