jimmy boeheim | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

jimmy boeheim

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is coming here. Just let it play out.

It’s a nice reward for JB. He should hire an author and document the season like Season on the Brink as JB is going to have both of his sons. This could also be his last year.

He is coming here. Just let it play out.

It’s a nice reward for JB. He should hire an author and document the season like Season on the Brink as JB is going to have both of his sons. This could also be his last year.
And 1000 career wins for the second time

I was being facetious. I assume young Jimmy is going to play for his dad.

i know. But somehow I think that started it all.

It would make zero sense. Jimmy is an elite student. If he wants to pursue graduate education somewhere on-par with his current Ivy League school, he'd likely find plenty of suitors at programs where he could play [Vandy, Rice, Northwestern, etc.]. Why would he go to Hofstra?

If he wants to live out the dream of playing with his brother / for his father at the finish line of his dad's illustrious HOF career, then coming to Syracuse makes sense.

Or he could always stay at Cornell and close out his career, and go to grad school there in light of the one-time waiver the Ivy League has instituted.

But him going to Hofstra for grad school wouldn't measure up academically or in terms of his basketball experience, given the options he has.
On the last or second to last Jim Boeheim show they had said Rice but I wasn’t sure what they were really talking about as I had a hard time hearing it but they did say Rice!

Last edited:
Let’s see if I’m doing this right:

“Why hasn’t he announced his decision yet? He said it was coming soon and that was over a day ago! This doesn’t make any sense! Time to cut bait and find someone who wants to be here!”

I’m most concerned with Benny “not getting the zone” and we see both Jimmy and Cole getting 35 each while Buddy plays some 3 and Symir plays the point with Joe at the 2 10 minutes a game.

I’m most concerned with Benny “not getting the zone” and we see both Jimmy and Cole getting 35 each while Buddy plays some 3 and Symir plays the point with Joe at the 2 10 minutes a game.

Thats crazy. Joe’s gonna get way more than 10 minutes.

Thats crazy. Joe’s gonna get way more than 10 minutes.
Yeah , probably 33 or so, 5 at the 2 when Buddy sits, but Benny not being ready in some weird way and Buddy plays the 3 which means more time for Joe at the 2.

Im sure JB would be happy to see the 3 City Rocks kids with Jimmy and Cole all playing at the same time.

Do we know that playing at SU is actually something that is on the table for Jimmy? Or is this just board speculation?
This was predictable for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors