Jimmy Dykes says | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Dykes says

pearl31

in cahoots
JimmyD_ESPN Jimmy Dykes
Deon Waiters broke the plane before ball hit the rim on FTA. Should have had more than 1.1 at end game.

the biggest homer in ESPN... former UK asst and current UK lover

I still haven't seen him speak for more than 30 seconds without saying "Anthony Davis" this year. It's pretty impressive actually.

He once went over 60 seconds without saying Kidd-Gilchrist though. Blew my mind.

Hey Jimmy, it's "Dion", you dunce.

Deng also fouled Dion and Fair down low, and got away with a goaltend.

Technically, I believe he is correct. Not sure the extra .6 seconds would have made a difference though. Not with the way were playing defense tonight.

Cheers,
Neil

Wah, wah, wah. Now watch some assclown that will say that missed call cost Lville the game. Like with 1.7 secs left Lville was SURE to make a basket.

it was a violation.. but it also happens 5 other times during the game without being called.. it was pretty obvious though.

It's true. Dykes is a complete moron. Used to like him, but once you listen to maybe 15 minutes of him its like playing a video game where they only have a few dozen sound bites of the announcers so they say same crap over and over even when its not the right context.

Dykes is the proverbial a$$hat ESPNite pabum spewer. Opinionated drivel over objectivity is his MO. It's like he is on the public relations committee for Kentucky Basketbull Inc. He belongs with all the other smarmy Kentucky basketball coaches.

I don't even get the reasoning behind even pointing this out? Like .6 seconds was going to make a difference. The L'ville player dropped the in bounds pass! With all of the atrocious calls on both ends, it's funny he mentions a call that had no merit on the outcome of the game.

Wah, wah, wah. Now watch some assclown that will say that missed call cost Lville the game. Like with 1.7 secs left Lville was SURE to make a basket.

That's what happened in the WVU right? They were obviously guaranteed to win if that goaltending had been called.

If that was anthony davis doing what dion did, this is what dickhead dykes would say

"what a smart play by anthony davis, he knew the ft was off, and even though he was maybe a fraction of a second early, thats an impossible call to make and he took a couple tenths of a second off the clock. i wanna be the meat in an anthony davis and john calipari sandwich."

Who cares? I feel dirty even commenting on what some 3rd rate pundit said.

So true...

WVU, part deux.

The Ville player dropped the pass on the out of bounds play so the time was irrelevant.

Jimmy Dykes slept with Laurie Fine..what do you expect.

I don't even get the reasoning behind even pointing this out? Like .6 seconds was going to make a difference. The L'ville player dropped the in bounds pass! With all of the atrocious calls on both ends, it's funny he mentions a call that had no merit on the outcome of the game.

His reason for pointing it out is that he is a blatant UK homer / schill, and thus has a vested rooting interest in having us lose.

Dykes is the equivalent of Duke Vitale. He's a huge UK homer. He is full of anti Big East bias and especially hates zone defense which he regards as sissy ball. ESPN has a whole stable of these biased jerks...Vitale who shills for Duke, Hubert Davis for UNC, Digger for ND, and Dykes for UK.

Jimmy Dykes slept with Laurie Fine..what do you expect.
aefc3693-d825-4e73.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom