Jimmy Iovine and Shug | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Iovine and Shug

Eh, kinda. Suge was just a goon. Jimmy I guess did produce more than I realized back in the day, though he was just along for the ride when it comes to the type of music that he really made money on.

Suge being just a goon isn't true at all. If you really want to know about Suge and his business acumen, I recommend following artemusgordon on Instagram. He is an industry insider who worked in the business during this time. Knight was extremely business savvy.

If you mean he had all the music, and lyrics for the 'chorus' and Patti wrote the verses, then you are correct. I'm probably parsing too much here ;)
Iovine was basically a nothing sound guy in a studio when Bruce walked in one day and needed help finishing his album. That album...Born To Run. Some people are just born lucky

Suge being just a goon isn't true at all. If you really want to know about Suge and his business acumen, I recommend following artemusgordon on Instagram. He is an industry insider who worked in the business during this time. Knight was extremely business savvy.

LOL. If you really want to know about how much of a goon Suge was...well, check out basically every other source out there.

Yeah, you dont run a company and do the things you do without knowing the business. He was smart, knew how to talk and get things from people. The way he did it, is what people question. There's stories out there that's not told publicly. People are scared to bring it up lol

LOL. If you really want to know about how much of a goon Suge was...well, check out basically every other source out there.
Dude was just not a good person. I dont care how smart he was.

upload_2017-7-17_12-5-57.jpeg

They gave him tainted needles with acupuncture. The needles that tainted him gave him the virus. You dont die from Aids in 2 weeks. His wife and kids werent infected, no other woman came out to say they were giving the virus from him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom