Jimmy V Classic at MSG Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy V Classic at MSG Roll Call

Hell yeah. Can’t wait to eat good and get back in the Garden for the first time since 2018.

Have a final in Syracuse at 9am Wednesday. Studying is for nerdzzzzz

Damn. I should go. I told myself that if we went 2-0 this week, I would go to the Garden. I really didn't think we would have an undefeated week. But it happened. That's also my first day in the office (in Manhattan) since March 2020, so i will only be a few blocks away. I need to keep my promises to myself.

Damn. I should go. I told myself that if we went 2-0 this week, I would go to the Garden. I really didn't think we would have an undefeated week. But it happened. That's also my first day in the office (in Manhattan) since March 2020, so i will only be a few blocks away. I need to keep my promises to myself.

You owe it to yourself.

breaking bad GIF

Is there a signature food you guys and girls look forward to at the Garden?

I’m in. Will be heading over after work. Got some good seats through the school. Sitting in 107.
We’re in. Sitting in 107. Headed down to catch Genesis in the Garden tomorrow night and staying in the city until Wednesday morning.
Really looking forward to it (2 straight huge wins sure doesn't hurt). Section 104. Also, meeting some folks at Stout beforehand (the bar right next to where our beloved Blarney Rock used to be).
Do you guys know what section or bench will be Syracuse? Or if anyone has any info on what section was sold by the school I’d greatly appreciate it.

Jealous of you all. Wish I could be there. Stuck in PA.

I'm headed to my apt in the city tonight. Will be my first in-person hoops game in quite a while.

Do you guys know what section or bench will be Syracuse? Or if anyone has any info on what section was sold by the school I’d greatly appreciate it.
I believe the benches are either 106 or 108. Based on other posts, it looks like at least some school seats were sold in 107 which is the mid-court area.

Can’t find anyone to tag along with me yet so I may just send it on the train here in PK By myself haven’t decided if I feel like doing that yet though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo123

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom