Jimmy | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Lol this was brought to my attention last week from a friend. It’s going to happen so everyone needs to buckle up. And I’m gonna let you know if this happens, rumor is Buddy will come back as well
I assume Swider will be as well then, I just don’t see how Benny stays if we run back the same roster.

Lol this was brought to my attention last week from a friend. It’s going to happen so everyone needs to buckle up. And I’m gonna let you know if this happens, rumor is Buddy will come back as well

You’ve got to be kidding me. How are they going to keep all these recruits if they come back? They sold Justin Taylor on Buddy leaving. They are already bailing on this year and want another year? Benny needs to start next year bottom line

I posted on Buddy as i was told he is seriously considering it.

Why do you think there is so much transfer talk about Benny already. There’s stuff on the inside as well as outside noise. This is one of those things that would push him out
I would imagine it might be others out if buddy returns as well, sitting behind 40 mins of guards that don’t come out

I would imagine it might be others out if buddy returns as well, sitting behind 40 mins of guards that don’t come out
5 guys coming in, starters all return, how many incoming players leave after year run after they get walk-on minutes?

Jimmy and Buddy are our engine this year and we are 8-8. They have the highest usage rates. The take the most shots.

If this is the best course of action, that is a major red flag. However, I would argue this isn't even close to the best course of action. And, to be honest, that is also a major red flag.

I cannot believe this.

Jimmy and Buddy are our engine this year and we are 8-8. They have the highest usage rates. The take the most shots.

If this is the best course of action, that is a major red flag. However, I would argue this isn't even close to the best course of action. And, to be honest, that is also a major red flag.

I cannot believe this.
Did you guys think this wasn’t going to happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom