JJ Starling Transferring to Syracuse | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

JJ Starling Transferring to Syracuse

If Crocs help with the backache, I might be ready to abandon fashion as well.

Unfortunately, it might also mean the loss of the wife, too.

Well the wife is the one who started the whole thing once she saw they had ones with liners and she could accessorize.

Never would have expected that one tbh... other than her wanting another 20 pairs of shoes..

Because I know you are all so intrigued... this is what I roll with. Damn things are a godsend over sandals on the back and actually look presentable enough.

Screenshot_20230512_141109_Chrome.jpg

Oh I had to go there though... only the most hated band to go with everyone's favorite shoe to bash lol

And if it wasn't blatantly obvious I'm off work today and drinking began early accordingly... well it is now. Only shame is we should have hit the course first then the bar...
da baby GIF

Au contraire, finding a woman who is beautiful, rich, intelligent, likeable, not at all crazy and also wants to be with me, is not so easy to replace.

On second thought, definitely not buying Crocs.
Nooo.. you just have to get her a pair too. I teased my kids endlessly about crocs, then I put them on to take out the trash one night, man they're comfortable. She might not wear them, but she'll know why you do.

Stats: 11.2 PPG, 2.8 RPG, 1.1 APG

"JJ Starling entered the season as a projected first-round pick, exiting high school as a five-star prospect. Reasons for Starling being rated so high were due to his blend of size, athleticism and his ability to score the ball (particularly as a shooter) with upside as a playmaker.

However, from the moment of his first game with the Fighting Irish, it was clear that Starling's jumper was not the same as it was just a few short months prior.

Overall, it was a rocky season for Starling and the regression in his jumpshot (29-percent from three) has resulted in his floor as an impact scorer falling a bit but he has tremendous upside and if he finds his rhythm and mechanics again, he could easily make the jump up to No. 1 when we look back in a year."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom