Joe Girard transferring to Clemson | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard transferring to Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt?!’!!!

Eddie Murphy Reaction GIF by Laff
GIF by Zack Kantor

Hope he goes to ND. Great degree and Joe will feel comfortable there. If he goes to Clemson ill puke

Gee... I wonder if that will change once #2 sed Texas is no longer in the B12, and replaced by qualitatively inferior replacements.
Houston is better than Texas and they're in the Big12 next year as well.

Adam Zagoria tweeted on March 29th that Joe had already had home visits with Butler, LSU and Stanford and was having home visits with Pitt and Washington (Mike Hopkins). I'm surprised Jon Rothstein didn't mention those or at least confirm them with Joe. So that's 3 ACC schools in the mix. I've heard some believe Pitt is most likely. I'm pulling for Washington.

Gross if he stays in the ACC.
If all other factors are fairly even (NIL, playing time), I think the ability for his family to see him play could come into play. He stayed in Glens Falls when others suggested he goes away to prep school. He came to Syracuse when he had opportunities to go elsewhere.

Gross if he stays in the ACC.
What if his best NIL offer by a long shot is within ACC? If you were 21 ish and were offered hundreds of thousands…. Would staying in conference matter? It wouldn’t to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom