Joe Girard transferring to Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard transferring to Clemson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are some that are happy to see this, but I for one will be bummed seeing Joe in another uniform. You won't find anyone that bleeds orange as much as this guy, and he always gave 100%. Good luck Joe, thanks for 4 years of pouring your soul into the program.

Thank you Joe. Make your own luck, I wish you nothing but the best. remember that the harder you work the luckier you will get. You will always have a home at SU.

I know there are some that are happy to see this, but I for one will be bummed seeing Joe in another uniform. You won't find anyone that bleeds orange as much as this guy, and he always gave 100%. Good luck Joe, thanks for 4 years of pouring your soul into the program.

I feel bad for him.

3 of his 4 years he was shoehorned into a position he was not cut out for... Certainly not his fault tho, as discussed ad infinitum.

Hope Joe goes to an Albany or Siena where he can really be "the man". Good luck to him.
For all the chit he has taken (from me included) Joe would be the best player in the post-Pitino MAAC.

It would be super entertaining and he is the kind of player that could backpack a team through a conference tourney at that level. As a college hoops junkie I really hope that he goes to Siena or someplace similar.

Thanks Joe. You always gave 100%.
Good luck playing professionally.
Or if you end up in the portal, some team is going to get a great player.

Last edited:
I feel bad for him.

3 of his 4 years he was shoehorned into a position he was not cut out for... Certainly not his fault tho, as discussed ad infinitum.
And all 4 years shoehorned into a role he probably shouldn't have been in. I think if he were on some of the older Syracuse teams where he would have slotted in as a gunner off the bench/more of just a spot-up shooter that could play off everyone else, he would have been extremely popular here. Alas he ended up being forced into a bigger role and received a lot of criticism for it.

For all the chit he has taken (from me included) Joe would be the best player in the post-Pitino MAAC.

It would be super entertaining and he is the kind of player that could backpack a team through a conference tourney at that level. As a college hoops junkie I really hope that he goes to Siena or someplace similar.
Siena has been in the shtter since Fran went to Iowa. I’m sure he can do a lot better than that. Like Colgate for example.

Siena has been in the shtter since Fran went to Iowa. I’m sure he can do a lot better than that. Like Colgate for example.
They have some dudes on the roster right now. Would almost definitely be preseason favorites if they added Joe. Colgate makes sense though. I always just think Siena/Albany because of where he is from.

If he wants to come play quarterback for UMass and give Frank Martin some offense in the winter I wouldn't be mad. Lol

... his tweet by our fans are at the very least very cringeworthy.
that's because a lot of people like to hide behind the internet anonymity and let their freak flag fly.

Not limited to Syracuse fans.

2009-10-15B-240x331.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online