Joe Girard | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Joe Girard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t really think playing Maliq at the 5 is the reason we are underachieving, but that’s my opinion.

Benny going awol again, Westry being injured and the final number one reason of JJ being a completely broken player is why we aren’t better than we thought we would be.

Theres been some huffing and puffing about Taylor and Bell this season, but there’s more on their plate than anyone ever expected.
Agreed, we do have bigger problems. But Maliq at the 5 position is not a good idea- but hopefully I'll be proven wrong.
Someone mentioned that the "Benny Situation" was the single biggest issue that's played out these last 3 years, and I agree. If he came in as projected, and starred on the court, alot of other problems could have been avoided. Maybe that pressure is a factor in his present attitude, but who knows.

Agreed, we do have bigger problems. But Maliq at the 5 position is not a good idea- but hopefully I'll be proven wrong.
Someone mentioned that the "Benny Situation" was the single biggest issue that's played out these last 3 years, and I agree. If he came in as projected, and starred on the court, alot of other problems could have been avoided. Maybe that pressure is a factor in his present attitude, but who knows.
If you recall a very vocal fan started a thread comparing him to Carmelo Anthony before he even stepped foot on the dome floor.

Someone mentioned that the "Benny Situation" was the single biggest issue that's played out these last 3 years, and I agree. If he came in as projected, and starred on the court, alot of other problems could have been avoided. Maybe that pressure is a factor in his present attitude, but who knows.rnny
They love Joe Girard in South Carolina.

JB asked Joe to do too much. Brownwell isn't. Joe's in the perfect situation. Good for him.

This.

Also, glad for him until we play them... then he's dead to me..

I root for him and hope he plays well against us but we win the game.
We won’t be winning either game against Clemson. They’re a complete team.

If you recall a very vocal fan started a thread comparing him to Carmelo Anthony before he even stepped foot on the dome floor.
Spider Man Lol GIF

They love Joe Girard in South Carolina.
There is definitely something different about life down here.
We're lifetime upstaters born and raised but have settled in nicely as 6 month residents here (North Myrtle Beach).

Speaking of which, there will be a nice opening at
Coastal Carolina next year. GMac would be a good
fit if he can recruit for a southern school. Would
pay to see him down here. It's a perfect mid major
job. Come on down and enjoy that southern hospitality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom