Jon Bol Ajak | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Jon Bol Ajak

Does anyone know why JBA is in a walking boot? He definitely put some work in the weight room.

Not sure why but hes definitely been wearing a boot recently. Like the past 2 days or so.

Sorry buddy ...not a poster but truly enjoy the “regular” guys who do. I was on vacation and was just wondering when I saw a clip. He went to a local HS in my area and I was interested. FYI - I’ve been a Cuse fan since the days of the Pearl.
good to have ya!
post more!

Bump this thread. How many people were shocked when JBA came into the game in the 1st half. It took him a while to get going but once he did, I thought he brought a lot of energy. If he would have slammed that bunny he missed, the fans would have torn the new roof off. Go strong young man!!!

Bump this thread. How many people were shocked when JBA came into the game in the 1st half. It took him a while to get going but once he did, I thought he brought a lot of energy. If he would have slammed that bunny he missed, the fans would have torn the new roof off. Go strong young man!!!
The students adore him, but I’m not sure why. I mean there are many reasons, but I am wondering which reason? It was fun and funny!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom