Jordan Game Live Stream | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Game Live Stream

Great, having guests tonight at least I can DVR Ennis.
Roberson will play head to head against Chino, regional game coming up on Francis' stream.
It's like a prelude to first practice of the year.

The international game that's on now is actually a real game, not all dunkfest. There's a gameplan. :)

I believe at one point, both of these teams were in "active" 2-3s.
For real, playahs?

Roberson will play head to head against Chino, regional game coming up on Francis' stream.
It's like a prelude to first practice of the year.

The international game that's on now is actually a real game, not all dunkfest. There's a gameplan. :)

I saw that but will be prepping the meal and entertaining shortly so I'll just have to rely on all you guys and your excellent reporting. :D

Make sure you guys
give some good insight on the regional game for me, im stuck working tonight and most likely won't be able to get a good feed on my phone. Thanks in advance guys!

I saw that but will be prepping the meal and entertaining shortly so I'll just have to rely on all you guys and your excellent reporting. :D
Got your back, man. If I can watch most of it or if they replay the stream, will try to throw in some thoughts on our guys and/or standouts in the game.

Its kinda funny, now that the season is over, I get excited and feel like I can post again. Only over on this side though. Gets a lil too crazy on the other side during the season.

Diallo looked good in parts that I was able to watch and I really hope McCullough can do some recruiting for us in that department;) . Interesting thing was watching him being coached by Herman Harried, who was the head coach for the White team. I know lots of people want him on staff to coach the bigs up.

Its kinda funny, now that the season is over, I get excited and feel like I can post again. Only over on this side though. Gets a lil too crazy on the other side during the season.
Amen my friend on that. There was days when I would totally ignore the main board and would just come in here and have so much fun. Sad thing was feeling like that when your team was ranked in the top 10 for 90% of the season snoop.png.

Thanks for the streaming link. Is the video smooth for you guys? Its slide-show for me unfortunately.

Audio is smooth though.

Thanks for the streaming link. Is the video smooth for you guys? Its slide-show for me unfortunately.
Yeah, kind of got goofy for a sec, but resolution is sharp most of the time.
The last game was decent, so if you have wifi but can plug in through the ethernet jack straight up, you will get a little better latency, speed, etc.

Chino and Tyler start...Tyler missed an alley oop pass try to a teammate

roberson follow up jam
roberson defensive board outlet pass would have assisted teammate
but tyler offensive putback
one announcer calls him robertson, but i think his buddy will eventually clue him in
bembry also starts from patrick school, good slasher

at one point, roberson had all the points in the game
team tyler up 10-0 right now
:)

Its good now that the game started. Roberson looking awesome early!

another defensive board outlets again, give and go gets it back
SLAM!

then another on the break, another DUNK and one, converts FT
both announcers are jocking him right now, it's a blast!

whistle blew, call away from ball but tyler swished the three that didn't count. he's all over the place.

This is my first time seeing him. He reminds me of Wes Johnson. Is that crazy?

This is my first time seeing him. He reminds me of Wes Johnson. Is that crazy?
He's got that versatility, absolutely. I give the nod to Tyler as a rebounder, Wes as an outside shooter right now, but Tyler is no slouch in that department. But yeah, they both get up off the floor quickly, and play above rim, both great defenders.

tyler hustle play almost saved an airball from teammate but it goes out of bounds. good hustle big man. he gets a rest for now.

chino, quiet but i dont beliece he's played much
kyle washington (brewster teammate) plays for the white team

play right now is a little wild, lots of misses, guards with poor shot selection

but the jordan brand dancers whoever they are...just plain ridiculously hot and subsequently entertaining. they made up for bad guard play imho

roberson back in, dribbles from three point line, spins, misses mid range, but good effort
roberson three try, just rims out. two shots just missed, he's playing well.
bembry fouls his man, but tyler swats it anyway :)

chino just scored. roberson with 9 leads black team right now
chino just missed a follow up, next play, tyler loses one out of bounds.

both are getting good run right now, game is opening up a little

The "BEAST" just doing doing Beast like things so far:).

Here goes the international game boxscore courtesy of Jonathan Givony from draftexpress.
Jordan game boxscore.jpg

Leading scorer and game MVP Jamal Murrray is a 6'4 guard from Canada and plays for the CIA Bounce. Not sure if he's in the 2015 or 16 class but Red/Tyler better pickup the phone and holla at this kid:cool:.

He's got that versatility, absolutely. I give the nod to Tyler as a rebounder, Wes as an outside shooter right now, but Tyler is no slouch in that department. But yeah, they both get up off the floor quickly, and play above rim, both great defenders.
Love Wes but he wish he could dribble the rock like our man. Athleticism and jumper I'll give to Wes but everything else The Beast does better.

tyler drops in a deep 2, just inside 3 point line
just penetrated again, but good help and tyler too strong on layup or deflected by help side
either way, he showed good quickness going by to the right of his man off the dribble

bembry deeeeeep three, some talent in this game. i believe kentan facey in the house too ( bound)
bembry scores again. he's headed to st joe's. he's a player alright

other noteables, austin colbert, jon severe, kyle washington, michael young (st benedict's), sina, reggie cameron of f gtown