Jordan Game Live Stream | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Game Live Stream

Bembry looks pretty good. Where is he going?

LOL, wow
Tyler snatches defensive rebound, dribbles all the way up court with left hand, ha
sweet dish to teammate for easy hoop.

Roberson. Still can't get over this guy. Just an amazing talent.

Whoa, Washington might have blocked Tyler or altered it, but Roberson steals it back on the other side of the court, then almost got a BOUNCE PASS ALLEY OOP! But he missed it, would have taken the house down and Brooklyn along with it. one of those plays that looked too outrageous to fall through but he almost pulled it off.

Tyler and black team up by three at halftime.

does Roberson seem like more of a 3? Haven't been able to watch, but will check out Ennis and the rest tonight.
As a Nova fan, it really sucked hearing Roberson narrow it down to us two schools, and then committing to the "University of Syracuse" kid sounds like a player.

It appears to me that Roberson is tiring a little but late in the half here. That bounce pass alley oop would have been a SC Top 10 play tonight!

will there be a replay to watch anywhere totally forgot about the regional game wanted to see roberson...

does Roberson seem like more of a 3? Haven't been able to watch, but will check out Ennis and the rest tonight.
As a Nova fan, it really sucked hearing Roberson narrow it down to us two schools, and then committing to the "University of Syracuse" kid sounds like a player.
Defensively, he plays more like a 4.
But offensively, so hard to tell as he does what a wing can do, ie, shoot, dribble penetrate, slash, but has the low post array that a 4 should have.

will there be a replay to watch anywhere totally forgot about the regional game wanted to see roberson...
Not sure. They do "archive" on this site, but just not sure if they will for this particular stream.
Halftime is coming up still.

CJ Fair has gotten two shout outs already in this game.

Not sure. They do "archive" on this site, but just not sure if they will for this particular stream.
Halftime is coming up still.

ok cool - im at lowes getting the rest for a honey do list project .. plan on seeing the 8pm game for sure - too bad roberson wasnt in that game

ok cool - im at lowes getting the rest for a honey do list project .. plan on seeing the 8pm game for sure - too bad roberson wasnt in that game
Certainly should have been.
He could play with any of the following forwards:
Vonleh
Jefferson
Young
Selden
Kuran Iverson
In fact, I think he'd eat most of their lunch.
Now as for Wiggins, Parker and company, hopefully we'll find out next year. :)

Certainly should have been.
He could play with any of the following forwards:
Vonleh
Jefferson
Young
Selden
Kuran Iverson
In fact, I think he'd eat most of their lunch.
Now as for Wiggins, Parker and company, hopefully we'll find out next year. :)
First time that I saw Roberson play was against Vonleh 2 years ago. More than held his own and gave Vonleh trouble on both ends of the floor. That's not to say that Noah's ark wasn't impressive as well because both played great and it was a good matchup between two highly skilled forwards.

Missed a few minutes of the second half due to a good playfighting battle that you always seem to lose.

At 10:30 left now
Tyler partially deflects or alters one, gets deflection that leads to a steal

Obokoh defensive rebound, then on other end almost with a nice finish on offensive rebound, nearly put it back in one motion.
Tyler misses a block but ferocious and loud slap of the backboard. Then he doesn't leave his feet, causes offensive player to travel.
Prevents another guard from finishing, ball goes out of bounds. Beautiful job of containing shots in the paint.

I just caught a shot of the scoreboard. Tyler with 14 and 10 right now.

Been in and out of the game since I'm doing multiple things around the house, but Tee and others much thanks for the updates as usual.

Roberson contests Chino one play
Roberson scores after another offensive putback
Roberson with another defensive rebound a few plays later

Hassan Martin with a crazy alley oop from Lynch
That was pretty.

To be honest, I have missed a bunch of plays already, but I will say this. Chino seems active on the offensive end, gets second try plays. He looks like he's going to be a faster version of BMK, and I like how BMK gets up and down the floor.

Chino just had a NASTY block on someone. Probably best block I have seen this game.
Again Obokoh just disrupted another shot by Bembry, causing a very bad miss or getting a piece.

Team White now has the lead 98-97 with about 3 1/2 minutes left......
Team Black was leading the entire game up until now.

Chino's team won. Trying to find a box score but Tyler had at least 17 points, 11 rebounds. Not sure about Chino. If you find a box score, post here please.

Roberson looks as though he will be impactful from the get go next season. With the massive change in roster next year it is going to be exciting to watch as we get treated to some of the serious talent coming onboard the program.

Roberson looks as though he will be impactful from the get go next season. With the massive change in roster next year it is going to be exciting to watch as we get treated to some of the serious talent coming onboard the program.

I said this 3-4 months ago but Roberson will start next year.

Sent using my Commodore 64

I said this 3-4 months ago but Roberson will start next year.

Sent using my Commodore 64
You think he starts over Grant or you believe CJ is a goner?

I've been saying for a few weeks that I see Roberson starting at the four. Grant comes off the bench with cj at the three.

By the way, Ennis is hands down one of the best players in the Jordan game. totally got jobbed ober mickeys. As good a point guard that I can remember coming to Syracuse. He's way better than mcw and he'll be just fine running our show next year.

Wiggins eh. Terrible outside shot.