Jordan Game Live Stream | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Game Live Stream

I know, tee is probaly responsible for 30-40% of my likes without him I'm much less likable :eek:
I think it's contagious, that people are coming around. I throw tees every place, every time we start to believe.
And you, my friend, believe.
:)

I think it's contagious, that people are coming around. I throw tees every place, every time we start to believe.
And you, my friend, believe.
:)

You certainly help remind me to click like on posts I like. If they are funny, insightful, agreeable or whatever I just like them why should I be stingy. Sometimes its easier to acknowledge a post by hitting like than responding.

its a Tee party up in here!
Hey what can you say, everybody is in a tee giving mood but Ric could say it better for me.
ric flair-woo.jpg

in just 23min
OMG! What's not to LIKE?
One of the things I find so amazing is Ennis's demeanor is so pedestrian. He exudes a feeling of calmness and confidence no matter what the situation. That, aside from talent and ability is one of the most important attributes in an elite point guard. That element sets him apart from others with similar talent and will be the difference which will translate into success being a starter from day one next season.