Jordan Game Live Stream | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Game Live Stream

Thanks tee for allthe info.

If Roberson is good enough to start over Grant then we are in GREATTTTT shape because I think Grant is going to be very very good next year.

Ennis really holding his own. At least a couple of steals, a few nice dishes to his buddy Wiggins and he's scored double digits already, I'm guessing.

From the regional game
The Beast finished with 19 points, 13 rebounds, probably had 1+ blocks, 1+ steals that I saw.
They don't list many other players stats, but I'll still look out for Chino's numbers. He had at least one FG and 1 great block.

Catching up on this game. Ennis is the best guard in this game at controlling pace and running offense. I love seeing him telling Wigins what to do during the TO and as the announcers said he's quick when he needs to be. The East offense is 3 times as smooth whenthey let Ennis initiate compared to any of their other guards. He's like the only guard on either team that feeds the post.

You think he starts over Grant or you believe CJ is a goner?

When I said it, it was starting over Grant, whose game I love. But now with the possibility of CJ leaving, it could be for either.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Catching up on this game. Ennis is the best guard in this game at controlling pace and running offense. I love seeing him telling Wigins what to do during the TO and as the announcers said he's quick when he needs to be. The East offense is 3 times as smooth whenthey let Ennis initiate compared to any of their other guards. He's like the only guard on either team that feeds the post.
Agreed, especially at the end of the game, not sure why they didn't have the ball in his hands to facilitate. Has a good control of the game. Love the way he plays defense, gets his hands in the passing lane. I was really impressed with him. Cuse will be in good hands next year

Agreed, especially at the end of the game, not sure why they didn't have the ball in his hands to facilitate. Has a good control of the game. Love the way he plays defense, gets his hands in the passing lane. I was really impressed with him. Cuse will be in good hands next year

I was thinking the same thing when it was tied but all game unless Ennis went and git the ball before Harrison then he wouldn't get it. They lost the game on that posession with Harrison initiating, giving the ball to Randle in a bad spot then Randle doing nothing and botching the pass back to Harrison. Ennis never touches the ball on that one. Too bad Ennis didn't hit that 3 to tie it late but again why isn't he initiating the offense which he was obviously the best at in the game. He must have had 8 Hockey assist in that game because he constantly gets guys the ball where and when they can do something even if its just move it along or drive and dish. I was also impressed with his ability to get by faster guys when he wanted to, he's slick with fakes and changes of direction.

Boxscore from the Natonal game https://twitter.com/JoshPaunilNRS/status/323257818226520065/photo/1
Jordan game main boxscore.jpg

14pts, 6 dimes, and 5rbs for The Creator.

I was thinking the same thing when it was tied but all game unless Ennis went and git the ball before Harrison then he wouldn't get it. They lost the game on that posession with Harrison initiating, giving the ball to Randle in a bad spot then Randle doing nothing and botching the pass back to Harrison. Ennis never touches the ball on that one. Too bad Ennis didn't hit that 3 to tie it late but again why isn't he initiating the offense which he was obviously the best at in the game. He must have had 8 Hockey assist in that game because he constantly gets guys the ball where and when they can do something even if its just move it along or drive and dish. I was also impressed with his ability to get by faster guys when he wanted to, he's slick with fakes and changes of direction.
The bolded part, exactly. Meeks had an assist off one of these, and he just makes the play happen. Starts from him, and I said this of MCW after watching the Midnight Madness scrimmage of all games. They both sort of "urge" teammates to do something with the ball by either leading them or just waiting for them to get into good position. Doesn't even matter if they get the assist, they are initiating good action towards the basket.

Didn't watch it but am reading this thread. Wow, although this kid looked like a stud awhile ago! How the hell did he not make the regular Jordan game or McD?? I mean he was the Star-Ledger POY, right?!

I really hope CJ stays next year to be a calming presence and leader among all the talent coming in. If CJ is coming back holy crap is our frontcourt loaded next year and thats regardless of Rak.

On another note - without the fact they played in the Barclays center factoring into this thought but does Ennis remind anyone else of Deron Williams , albeit a more in shape Deron? Deron has that high dribble but quickly adjusts when he is pressured. Ennis has that similar effortlessness about his game. Maybe I am off just reminded me of him. Could be the my subconscious screwing with me since the game was in Brooklyn but I don't think so..

It really is a quandary how he was not the top PG in this class or at least MCD's player. Also is it me or does he look closer to the 6'3-6'4 than 6'2? Maybe its just his build.

I thought the same thing in NISIA(or whatever it was) games he played recently and this one tonight. He looks to be 6-4 to me. If Wiggins is 6-7 he's only a couple inches shorter when standing next to him and he's looked taller last week than guys they said we 6-2. The reason he's not rated as highly or a MCD's IMO is because he's not as flashy as the other guys, he was clearly and I mean by a long shot the best PG in the game tonight. Night and day on offense with him running it compared to the others. Imagine how much more obvious it would have been if it was an actual game with more halfcourt sets. The Harrison kid going to have to learn not to pound the ball so much.

He measured at 6'2 last summer, but it would be no surprise if he has grown another inch or 2 since because he does look bigger(pause).

I see what you did there

Am I just a paranoid SU fan, or did the commentators seem to go out of their way to talk up just about everyone but Ennis? They had a whole thing about the Harrison twins and then they flashed their stats and they each had 6 points, deep into the second half. I have seen them a couple of times and I just do not get the hype. Meanwhile Ennis looked like an efficient point guard who could dish as well as score and play defense. He looked ver poised.

Am I just a paranoid SU fan, or did the commentators seem to go out of their way to talk up just about everyone but Ennis? They had a whole thing about the Harrison twins and then they flashed their stats and they each had 6 points, deep into the second half. I have seen them a couple of times and I just do not get the hype. Meanwhile Ennis looked like an efficient point guard who could dish as well as score and play defense. He looked ver poised.

I think UK has some sort of advertising contract with UK these days. I just think Ennis wasn't on their hype list but the case could be made they were also purposley avoiding himbecause they would show a great pass by him for a dunk and all they would talk about was the guy dunking and how he would fit for his team not how Ennis would be getting dunls for CJ and Grant. The funny thing is that of all those players the only one committed to a team that was just in the FF was Ennis. No Lville, Mich or WSU players. So I say suck it ESPN. :D