Jordan Tucker | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker

OmahaCuse

Starter
Kid is a player. Remember when we lost him JB says we have always lost top recruits every year, it’s not a big deal or something to that effect...hmmm. Sure would nice to have him on our team. Seems to be a bad pattern that’s developed

Fill us in. What's he doing?

Kid is playing a great game for Butle, smooth player can shoot, drive and defend. Not a toothpick either.

Golden and Tucker are 5th and 6th in minutes on Butler, who right now is a projected #1 seed.

A real surprise team that went 16-17 last year , but I think until we step up our recruiting we probably have a similar formula for having great seasons every now and then-- get an experienced team of solid upperclassmen.

Their 6 top players are 2 SR's, 3 JR's, and one sophomore in Golden.

Last edited:
He's not even averaging 20 mins per game for Butler. Not seeing him as an impact player. Of course, would be nice to have on this year's squad. We don't have the bodies to compete.

In fact Hughes would be the only player to start and probably play in games for Butler.

That's quite possible. Or possibly they could found roles or ways to make a few of our players more effective or develop better.. of course that is speculation..

I’ve said this in other threads before too... I’m not sure we get Dolezaj if Tucker chose Cuse. Didn’t we pursue MD after JT announced Duke?

Golden and Tucker are 5th and 6th in minutes on Butler, who right now is a projected #1 seed.

A real surprise team that went 16-17 last year , but I think until we step up our recruiting we probably have a similar formula for having great seasons every now and then-- get an experienced team of solid upperclassmen.

Their 6 top players are 2 SR's, 3 JR's, and one sophomore in Golden.
Don’t forget Khalif Battle...

I’m sick of the number of posts both bb and FB that announce a player we are recruiting going somewhere else.

Jordan Tucker must die !

john-tucker-must-die-stills-arielle-kebbel-2152498-2560-1690.jpg

Kid is a player. Remember when we lost him JB says we have always lost top recruits every year, it’s not a big deal or something to that effect...hmmm. Sure would nice to have him on our team. Seems to be a bad pattern that’s developed

good player and so is Golden. both play 20-25 minutes as Soph and Juniors and average 8 or so points. If we had better, more stacked roster those are the type of minutes you would want Marek, Joe and Buddy playing. We don’t and those guys play 40 which is a problem.

Cuse

That quote was about Quade. But it would have been nice to have Tucker. But we never bothered to even go after him after he announced his transfer from Duke.

I’ve said this in other threads before too... I’m not sure we get Dolezaj if Tucker chose Cuse. Didn’t we pursue MD after JT announced Duke?
No we were gonna take both. We needed bodies that season. We had been recruiting Marek since that February. He visited and signed in late May. Also Marek is a PF, Tucker is a SF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom