Jordan Tucker | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Jordan Tucker

I’ve said this in other threads before too... I’m not sure we get Dolezaj if Tucker chose Cuse. Didn’t we pursue MD after JT announced Duke?
Of course we do. But I guess you could argue that we may not have gotten Elijah to transfer here. Eli chose SU in late May after Tucker spurned us and chose Duke.

Eh. We’ve got Hughes. SF is the one position we’re good at.

We need horses inside and good guards that can move.
Yea but it would have been good to pursue and land Tucker AFTER he decided to transfer from Duke. It would be great to have him next year if Elijah turns pro.

That quote was about Quade. But it would have been nice to have Tucker. But we never bothered to even go after him after he announced his transfer from Duke.

Can't transfer to another ACC school unless you sit out two years.

Tucker couldn't come here or Ga Tech.

The other guy we totally missed on was MCWs brother who is starting PG at Creighton and a serious player maybe NBA. He wanted to go to Syracuse. Marcus Zigerowski

The tucker roller coaster. He was great when he looked to be ours, posters mad when he switched to duke. He wasn’t so good when he couldn’t get off dukes bench. Not he’s great again. And people questioning why we couldn’t convince him to sit two years when he left duke.

The tucker roller coaster. He was great when he looked to be ours, posters made when he switched to duke. He wasn’t so good when he couldn’t get off dukes bench. Not he’s great again. And people questioning why we couldn’t convince him to sit two years when he left duke.
Never stopped thinking he was good. We also were never in a position to even suggest he’d have to wait two years for his turn.

We took Goodine over pursuing Khalif Battle, despite the close family connections. It’ll be interesting to see how that decision plays out over the next few years.
lol was watching him he is balling right now

We took Goodine over pursuing Khalif Battle, despite the close family connections. It’ll be interesting to see how that decision plays out over the next few years.

I think those close family connections are in Washington.

The other guy we totally missed on was MCWs brother who is starting PG at Creighton and a serious player maybe NBA. He wanted to go to Syracuse. Marcus Zigerowski
A lot of people thought he wasn’t an ACC level player. I also don’t think he would have come here if Hop was gone

A lot of people thought he wasn’t an ACC level player. I also don’t think he would have come here if Hop was gone
Maybe but they totally missed on him. Compared to Washington in same year MZ is better and probably better than JG and BB as he also plays great D.

Tucker kicked us to the curb to get a Duke sweatshirt and sit on their bench for a semester. Wonder if he still has the sweatshirt.

Tucker kicked us to the curb to get a Duke sweatshirt and sit on their bench for a semester. Wonder if he still has the sweatshirt.

The **** I would do for a free sweatshirt...good ones are pricey af.

After hearing this, can't say I blame him. Although Duke merch is kinda lame, that blue/white color scheme ain't all that cool. He should have gone somewhere with better looking sweatshirts available. That would be most schools btw.

Don’t forget Khalif Battle...

I only focused on top 6. After that there was a dropoff. Battle is 8th in minutes, but struggling to get solid minutes in BE play. But I am sure they will develop him into something good.

Cole Swider from Nova and Wahab from GTown look good. Point is we keep missing or getting beat on the recruiting front. The loss of Hopkins is monumental to the program. Going to be hard to see JB go out the way he will have to.

here's the thing as well. sitting on the bench knowing you're gonna play and contribute at some point is a whole lot different than sitting bench not knowing if your ass is leaving the pine. been there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom