joseph, cooney, gbinije, mccullough, christmas? | Syracusefan.com

joseph, cooney, gbinije, mccullough, christmas?

what about Roberson?
whoops! thanks. joseph, gbinije, roberson, mccullough, christmas, that feels better to me. (not holding my breath but that's what i want)

You'll be miserable then. With Grant it will be joseph, Cooney, Roberson, Grant and Xmas. Without Grant replace him with McCullough.

Shut up.

We'll be fine.

Joseph/Gbinije/Buss
Cooney/Buss/Johnson
Gbinije/Roberson/Johnson
McCullough/Rak/Coleman
Rak/Coleman/Obokoh

This is all assuming Grant leaves, which I don't believe is going to happen...though Ennis didn't help us.

That's not a terrible lineup. It really isn't.

Way to soon to write off next season.

Firstly - We do not yet know about Jerami. If he comes back we have a potentially really long & solid F rotation w McC & Beast.

Secondly - X should make at least incremental strides @ C. Between Chino & DC2 we are bound to get as much at backup C as we did from BMK this season.

Thirdly - Joseph is a wild-card, but he will be a terrific player - the only question is does it happen sooner or later ?

Fourth - Trevor & G - they are bound to improve somewhat.

Fifth - Maybe Busss or BJ can emerge as a legit trey threat off the bench.

Not likely all of these things pan out favorably, but give me Jerami back, a relatively ready Joseph , and one or two of the other items and I think we are a solid Top 20 team and just maybe we improve w young guys as the season progresses.

Way to soon to write off next season.

Firstly - We do not yet know about Jerami. If he comes back we have a potentially really long & solid F rotation w McC & Beast.

Secondly - X should make at least incremental strides @ C. Between Chino & DC2 we are bound to get as much at backup C as we did from BMK this season.

Thirdly - Joseph is a wild-card, but he will be a terrific player - the only question is does it happen sooner or later ?

Fourth - Trevor & G - they are bound to improve somewhat.

Fifth - Maybe Busss or BJ can emerge as a legit trey threat off the bench.

Not likely all of these things pan out favorably, but give me Jerami back, a relatively ready Joseph , and one or two of the other items and I think we are a solid Top 20 team and just maybe we improve w young guys as the season progresses.

The problem is we need Joseph to be a terrific player next year.

We have the tools and players to be successful.

If Grant leaves, I'm sure if Boeheim is still capable of coaching at the level he has been we'll be alright.

The problem is we need Joseph to be a terrific player next year.

We just need Joseph to limit turnovers and create opportunities for Xmas, Grant and McCullough. We don't need him to average above 10 a game. We just need him to speed us up and let our bigger guys do the work.

So if Grant leaves, we're down to 10 scholarship players?

Coleman starts at center if he comes back. This is not in doubt. Rak, McC and DC2 up front. Roberson and BJ back them up.

TBCuse11 said:
Coleman starts at center if he comes back. This is not in doubt. Rak, McC and DC2 up front. Roberson and BJ back them up.

That front line would would make this year's front court seem like an offensive powerhouse.

Rak can't dribble or shoot. McCullough is abysmal in a half court game. DC2 is currently walking on crutches and has yet to prove a thing.

we need him to be terrific... or one of our other guards to exceed expectations considerable.
'We need our guard to be serviceable at the least.

Our strength is in our bigger men.

If Coach Boeheim is the coach we all believe he is..

and if Gbinije, Cooney, Bj, Roberson etc. make the strides they SHOULD.

We will still be a top 20 team and a force to reckon with. Do not give up so easily. We aren't Georgetown, Marquette or Nova.

I say Gbinije, Cooney, Roberson, McCollough, Xmas... With Buss and Joseph fighting for first spot off bench and Coleman... I think Buss makes big strides and BJ improves a lot too.. Not sure about his time but he definitely has upside to make a splash in the rotation.. Anways, the guard position is just Oyy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom