Class of 2023 - JUCO C J’onre Reed (TX/KS) Committed / Signed to Syracuse (12/18/22) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 JUCO C J’onre Reed (TX/KS) Committed / Signed to Syracuse (12/18/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if he has any other visits scheduled? His profile says he's a December graduate, so he needs to make a quick decision to get to his next destination. Not sure how many visits he has lined up. If it's just us, have to love our chances.
Because he's a JUCO, and a mid year transfer, he has from 12/21 to 1/15 to sign. I believe that he could take another OV after the Dead Period ends 1/13.

Do we know if he has any other visits scheduled? His profile says he's a December graduate, so he needs to make a quick decision to get to his next destination. Not sure how many visits he has lined up. If it's just us, have to love our chances.
He can’t make anymore after this weekend, so our chance to wrap him up if he is going to make a decision on 12-21

This is the one we need. Show this young man some love.

We need difference makers in the o-line. And a center to boot. Heck ya!
Hopefully he has had a great experience so far. Really a big need for the team. Its usually at this time of need I would add some cowbell to the discussion but I think something a bit more with the season is in order. Its time for Carlton.
397AA587-84AD-4E37-A835-343491010D91.gif

This young man is going to have to really dedicate a lot of hard work in the S&C program to me is is quite heavy and he was breathing hard just walking and talking in his videos.

This young man is going to have to really dedicate a lot of hard work in the S&C program to me is is quite heavy and he was breathing hard just walking and talking in his videos.
He and KE can work together to be lean, mean, fighting machines.

I would assume since he is wearing a Syracuse jacket that he has committed ? Don’t think you can give gear to a potential recruit can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.